The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

With the news of the Adam deal being dead in the water - there's renewed talk of a bid for Ashley Young. A bid of 16m has been tabled. Villa want to hold out for 19m

ross4life

Didn't barca buy Villa for 34 million? Great bit of business by pool to sell torres for 50m
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on January 31, 2011, 09:50:32 PM
With the news of the Adam deal being dead in the water - there's renewed talk of a bid for Ashley Young. A bid of 16m has been tabled. Villa want to hold out for 19m

while i wish this was true - 19mil bein peanuts compared to some of the stuff going on today - i just cant see it.....

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: ross4life on January 31, 2011, 09:51:56 PM
Didn't barca buy Villa for 34 million? Great bit of business by pool to sell torres for 50m

And then they came up with the formula Andy Carrol = David Villa!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

lurganblue

Thought hou made a statement that young wasn't going anywhere. Hope he wasn't lying

Big Puff

Bent would have been a better signing for lpool.

muppet

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on January 31, 2011, 09:56:32 PM
Quote from: ross4life on January 31, 2011, 09:51:56 PM

And then they came up with the formula Andy Carrol = David Villa!

= Guisseppe Rossi

'Arry has bid £35 Million for a United reject.

This wasn't a bad goal: http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/golazo!-giuseppe-rossi-espanyol-8350030/
MWWSI 2017

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on January 31, 2011, 09:50:32 PM

How would they even get a medical done at this stage? I think our business has concluded once Torres fucks off.

new devil

£35 million for andy carroll?? Good to see the scousers are the ones getting robbed for a change

Gabriel_Hurl

The Ashley Young thing is from the Guardian site

Carmen Stateside

Either Young or Adam in before the close will be a great days work By The King and Cammolli. Things looking up.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on January 31, 2011, 10:05:23 PM
Either Young or Adam in before the close will be a great days work By The King and Cammolli. Things looking up.

I think we're done for the day to be honest.

football-4-life

his armband lied he was no red torres torres, hes just a rent boy like the rest torres torres, in our backs he plunged his knife i hope john terry shags his wife, fernando torres a gobshite and a liar!

muppet

Hold the press: New bid of £40 Million for Carroll from...........NAMA.
MWWSI 2017

gawa316

Well although I never wanted Torres to leave (and it will kill me to see him in a chelski top), I'm happy enough with our transfer activity this window. We got top dollar for him and have brought in 2 quality young players who want to play for the team. Only time will tell but Carroll and Suarez have the potential to be a great partnership.

Major thing to arise, is the owners mean business and ain't afraid to spend a quid or 35 million to get their man