The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

Quote from: nifan on January 26, 2011, 11:48:38 AM
Fergies last week again saying theres no value in the transfer window, then comes out with comments that a Liverpool target should be worth 10m  :D

Saw that, he was just playing mind games with them, these days he hardly takes liverpool under his notice, i'd say he is more interested in the like of Arsenal and City, you know, teams that are a threat to his winning the title.

The best signing the pool could make is Fergie himself, he is the best in the world at what he does, no doubt about it.  :o
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: stew on January 26, 2011, 08:17:11 PM
Quote from: nifan on January 26, 2011, 11:48:38 AM
Fergies last week again saying theres no value in the transfer window, then comes out with comments that a Liverpool target should be worth 10m  :D

Saw that, he was just playing mind games with them, these days he hardly takes liverpool under his notice, i'd say he is more interested in the like of Arsenal and City, you know, teams that are a threat to his winning the title.

The bold Fergie has always had a bee in his bonnet about Liverpool and he knows his own fans have an endearing obsession with the club so he knows how to play to the gallery. Fergie very rarely sends his team out anything other than 100% pumped up to beat Liverpool no matter where either side are in the table.

Minus15

After an impressive opening 15 Fulham cam back into the game had the better chances but Liverpool's attacking has looked very good. hope they can keep the tempo up second half. Johnson and Agger best so far.

The Real Laoislad

Get in!!  Some mix up in Fulham defense but....... They all count  ;)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

GalwayBayBoy

Milltown Row2

Fulham had some pressure on the Pool there, not a bad game
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

AZOffaly

I'm listening to the game on Liverpoolfc.tv. The commentator is gas. Alan Kennedy is co-commentator and he has to keep reining your man back in.

Milltown Row2

So bad now the fans wont give the ball back!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

AZOffaly

Great win. The lads on the radio were having a stroke.

The Real Laoislad

Thanks AZ you ruined the last 60secs for me...I was a minute behind watching it online!
Rode our luck at times but glad to get the win
You'll Never Walk Alone.

GalwayBayBoy

Usual shaky last 15 minutes defending a one goal lead but held on. Pool goal was a mess but Torres had a good one ruled offside. Up to 7th now. Finally heading the right way up the table. 5 behind Sunderland and 6 behind Spurs. Have to aim for those two now.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on January 26, 2011, 09:53:37 PM
Usual shaky last 15 minutes defending a one goal lead but held on. Pool goal was a mess but Torres had a good one ruled offside. Up to 7th now. Finally heading the right way up the table. 5 behind Sunderland and 6 behind Spurs. Have to aim for those two now.
You'd have to be happy with a 5th or 6th place finish this year and maybe a Europa League Final..
Should be enough for Kenny to keep his job too I reckon
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Rouge_Diablo

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on January 26, 2011, 09:53:37 PM
Usual shaky last 15 minutes defending a one goal lead but held on. Up to 7th now. Finally heading the right way up the table. 5 behind Sunderland and 6 behind Spurs. Have to aim for those two now.

Goal difference now 0  :o yet still in 7th. Doesnt say much for the quality of the league this year, leaders def included and prime examples.