The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: AZOffaly on January 17, 2011, 07:05:44 PM
Why do people mix up 'club' with 'team'? Is it on purpose, or do you just not get it?

Nail on head
You'll Never Walk Alone.

gawa316

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on January 17, 2011, 09:08:09 PM
Ashley Young and Stewart Downing being targeted by Kenny if reports are to be believed.

Plus suarez but I'll believe it when they have the scarf above there head

Geoff Tipps

Apparently Babel has passed medical and is joining Hoffenheim in a 7 million euro deal.

Bingo

Can't say I'll be sorry to see Babel off. Never built on his potential and far to watery. Had lots of chances and at times he showed flashes but far too little and it was his desire that was often missing.

Thanks Ryan but good luck.

Hopefully its a sign that somebody is coming in....strong links with Sureaz and some whispers on Ashley Young and/or Downing at Villa.

King Kenny has also promoted Suso and Conor Caody to Melwood from the Academy.

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: Bingo on January 18, 2011, 04:14:12 PM
Can't say I'll be sorry to see Babel off. Never built on his potential and far to watery. Had lots of chances and at times he showed flashes but far too little and it was his desire that was often missing.

Hopefully its a sign that somebody is coming in....strong links with Sureaz and some whispers on Ashley Young and/or Downing at Villa.

Yeah was hoping he'd be a makeweight in any Suarez deal. They probably didn't want him either.

Minder

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on January 18, 2011, 03:49:04 PM
Apparently Babel has passed medical and is joining Hoffenheim in a 7 million euro deal.

So Liverpool pay Hoffenheim €7m ? Not too bad.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

HowAreYeGettinOn

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on January 18, 2011, 03:49:04 PM

I'd take 7 euro for him. He's a donkey. Liverpool would be well rid of him and his Twitter updates.

Tony Baloney

Reports of Downing, Young and Warnock in a £30 mill package. Villa will sink without trace if they shift Downing and Young.

Up The Middle

Think Suarez would be a great siging, but i think Liverpool need the likes of Downing and Young more, the lack of wide men is unreal within the current squad. Kuyt is a striker and couldnt cross the road never mind a ball, plus he has the 1st touch of a rapist. If there were  2 good wide men giving Torres the proper service it wouldnt be too long before you see the real Liverpool.
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

screenexile

Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 18, 2011, 04:37:16 PM

Reports of Downing, Young and Warnock in a £30 mill package. Villa will sink without trace if they shift Downing and Young.

Why would Liverpool take 3 players from a struggling club? Young has had a poor season. Downing is not what he was at Middlesborough and Warnock is distinctly average!