The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DirtyDozen12

Torres going well, lovely strike by Merieles

Dominating the game at the moment 
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

supersarsfields

I'd still be worried about that big gap in front of the back four. No natural holding midfielder can be dangerous.

GalwayBayBoy

Played very well that half in fairness. Should be at least 2-0 up though. Hope they don't rue the missed chances.

supersarsfields

Yip definitely should be more than one up. But well impressed with that display. Torres beginning to look lively agan and plenty of bite in midfield. Agger very composed in defence. Would like to press on and get the second rather than trying to defend that lead as there's more goals in this game.

Lawrence of Knockbride

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on January 16, 2011, 02:06:16 PM
Wow,the few hairs I have on my head are standing up watching that,great welcome for King Kenny,that was special.
Greatest club in the World.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

The Real Laoislad

Would do you good watching that,should be a few more up though.
I think Kuyt has been excellent,haven't seen him so involved in a game in a long time.
You'll Never Walk Alone.

supersarsfields

You gotta love the posts that consist of nothing but smilies. New devil would have been proud of that one...

118cmal

Wow,the few hairs I have on my head are standing up watching that,great welcome for King Kenny,that was special.

Jaysus this is great.  Deluded scousers strike again :D

Carmen Stateside

Better display all round. Spearing has done well after a horror first touch.  Torres seems to be interested again which is vital in the search for points.  No doubt the support is also a factor. Super sight that of the Kop at the start.
By the way Martin Kelly gets better every game, showed great pace to skin Baines early in the game. The run seemed to get the rest of the team going aswell.
The big guy with the Afro is still dangerous from set pieces.

supersarsfields

Just watching the highlights again and don't know how it's not 2 at least.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: 118cmal on January 16, 2011, 03:01:31 PM

I wouldn't expect you to understand...
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Minus15

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on January 16, 2011, 03:01:48 PM
Better display all round. Spearing has done well after a horror first touch.  Torres seems to be interested again which is vital in the search for points.  No doubt the support is also a factor. Super sight that of the Kop at the start.
By the way Martin Kelly gets better every game, showed great pace to skin Baines early in the game. The run seemed to get the rest of the team going aswell.
The big guy with the Afro is still dangerous from set pieces.

Great support alright...and not a turban to be seen anywhere  ;)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

118cmal

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on January 16, 2011, 03:05:41 PM
Quote from: 118cmal on January 16, 2011, 03:01:31 PM

Yep you're right.  Liverpool are the greatest club in the world.  Haven't won a title in 20 years and languishing near the foot of the table.  I think it's you who doesn't understand my dear  ;)

I wouldn't expect you to understand...

The Real Laoislad

Just as I guessed you don't understand thanks for proving my point.
You'll Never Walk Alone.