The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

superblues

brokencrossbar1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkZfH2SslH4&feature=related

Dani Pacheco, how the hell can he be let go???  I can only dream the sort of relationship he would have with Torres.  He already has a great understanding with N'Gog.  Give him games and save a fortune.  Please Commolli, see the future.

118cmal

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on November 24, 2010, 02:40:09 PM

Dani Pacheco, how the hell can he be let go??? I can only dream the sort of relationship he would have with Torres.  He already has a great understanding with N'Gog.  Give him games and save a fortune.  Please Commolli, see the future.

Are Liverpool really looking rid??

A class act in the reserves, needs to be given a run with Nando.

el_cuervo_fc

Liverpool Football Club today announced plans to give thousands of young fans the chance to be coached in the Liverpool way with the launch of its International Football Academies.

In a groundbreaking move, Liverpool will be opening Football Academies all over the world, giving football-mad youngsters the chance to learn more about the game they love under the watchful eye of qualified coaches.

Plans are already in place for the first three International Academies to open in Northern Ireland, Norway and Greece in early 2011, with the aim being to give budding young stars the best environment in which to hone and develop their skills in fun but carefully structured coaching sessions.

Liverpool Commercial Director Ian Ayre said: "What's most important is that anywhere you go in the world, whether you're in Hong Kong, the US or elsewhere, if you're a kid and you're attending one of our soccer schools, you should get exactly the same experience wherever you go. It should be consistent, it should be something that's fitting with spending a day - or several days - with Liverpool Football Club. So whether you're attending our actual Academy here in Liverpool or whether you're attending one of our soccer Academies on the road, then you should get the same experience. That's ultimately what we're trying to aim for and it's all about professionalism, quality and consistency."

Soccer Schools Ambassador Ian Rush said: "I am very excited about the International Football Academies and can't wait for them to get started. We want to do something different to other soccer schools because I believe Liverpool Football Club is something different and something special.

"When you put on the kit, you're putting on Liverpool Football Club's kit and although it's not the same as playing, it's one of the next best things. When you put your kit on, you feel tall and proud that you're representing the club. The kids will be getting the sort of coaching they'd get at the Academy. We are one big family club and that's the way we have to look at it. We've always been known as a family club and we share everything we have - and now we're going to be sharing football skills all over the world."

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: 118cmal on November 24, 2010, 03:09:00 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on November 24, 2010, 02:40:09 PM

Dani Pacheco, how the hell can he be let go??? I can only dream the sort of relationship he would have with Torres.  He already has a great understanding with N'Gog.  Give him games and save a fortune.  Please Commolli, see the future.

Are Liverpool really looking rid??

A class act in the reserves, needs to be given a run with Nando.

Hasn't been seen of moreorless since the Northampton debacle.  He slept in before a game and was late as a result and hasn't been considered since.  f**king disgrace as he is a serious talent waiting to burst onto the scene but the Scouse mafia may be holding the cards in this one!

paco

Sums up the English football mentality about youngsters. The same is happening with Kakuta at Chelsea, 2 hugely talented players who you see them once in a blue moon.

supersub

Pacheco has been one of the most consistent performers for the reserves over the last few seasons, his touch and technique on the ball is perfect and his running off the ball creates as much for the team as he does when he has it! Given the oppotunity to play alongside Stevie, Meireles, Cole and Torres he should thirve off the quality these players provide in their game compared to those in the reserves. Seems to have dropped off the radar because of off field problems but surely this can only last so long! Hodgson has tried to convert him in to a wide man (opposite of Wenger with Henry) for the last while and McMahon says he has been made to play him in this role for the reserves, so don't know if we will see him in a 4-4-2 partnering torres anytime soon! Its a pitty, but they really should give the lad a chance in the First XI wherever it is!

Geoff Tipps

Reports in papers today suggest that Agger, Pacheco and Jova will be shown the door in January. Jova hasn't really looked the standard but the other 2 are the type of player we need to be keeping. There have been so many rumours recently about Pacheco that it looks like he could leave. Woy is suggesting today that he was given a chance in the Northampton game and didn't perform. FFS it was one game and he wasn't the only one. Shelvey and Ecclestone have made far more first team appearances than him and don't possess anywhere near his talent. Not only is Woy a sh*te coach his man management skills are appalling.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on November 25, 2010, 10:18:31 AM
Reports in papers today suggest that Agger, Pacheco and Jova will be shown the door in January. Jova hasn't really looked the standard but the other 2 are the type of player we need to be keeping. There have been so many rumours recently about Pacheco that it looks like he could leave. Woy is suggesting today that he was given a chance in the Northampton game and didn't perform. FFS it was one game and he wasn't the only one. Shelvey and Ecclestone have made far more first team appearances than him and don't possess anywhere near his talent. Not only is Woy a sh*te coach his man management skills are appalling.

Agger is not a hoof merchant and therefore does not fit the managers style of defending. 
Jova hasn't been give any chance whatsoever and should be allowed game time.  I think he would be a decent squad player but hasn't played!
Don't start me on Pacheco >:(  I am sorry if some posters on here don't like what I post about Hodgson but he will destroy the nucleus of a potentially veru good team with his approach.  What would people rather this team on Sunday

Reina

Carra Soto Skertl Konchesky

Merieles Poulsen Lucas Cole

Kuyt   Torres

or

Reina

Johnson Skertl Agger Kelly

Lucas  Merieles

Kuyt Pacheco Maxi

Torres

Spurs are a lovley football team but not necessarily strong defensively and i reckon if Liverpool went for them early on they would score goals.  Won't happen though  :(

Bingo

Can i just add that what BC1 is totally correct.

The owl is a terrible manager, right down there with Souness. I fully expect Spurs to take the three points at the weekend, RH just can't set a team up at all away from home and everytime he talks he comes out with some gem. Recent polls on LFC forums have asked if he should go and on everyone i saw it was running at 95% in favour of him going. Says it all.

Geoff Tipps

Yeah totally agree. Just like the club couldn't move forward with H+G at the helm we can't with this clown controlling football matters.
He's alienated the fans and the players who the team should be built around. It's like a bad dream. How the hell did he end up in charge!!??
BCB, there's about as much chance of us starting as there is of Woy picking that team.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on November 25, 2010, 11:05:04 AM

Agger is not a hoof merchant and therefore does not fit the managers style of defending. 
Jova hasn't been give any chance whatsoever and should be allowed game time.  I think he would be a decent squad player but hasn't played!
Don't start me on Pacheco >:(  I am sorry if some posters on here don't like what I post about Hodgson but he will destroy the nucleus of a potentially veru good team with his approach.  What would people rather this team on Sunday

Reina

Kelly Agger Carra Konchesky

Johnson Merieles  Lucas Cole/Maxi

Kuyt   Torres

cant see it happening though  :-\

or

Reina

Lucas  Merieles

Kuyt Pacheco Maxi

Torres

Spurs are a lovley football team but not necessarily strong defensively and i reckon if Liverpool went for them early on they would score goals.  Won't happen though  :(
if i i was going to play 4-4-2, i think i would go for

Reina

Kuyt   Torres
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

DuffleKing

Youtube video of pacheco is a series of ineffective nothings. hardly a goal scored or created by him in 10 minutes of "highlights".

Arsenal player

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on November 25, 2010, 11:56:23 AM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on November 25, 2010, 11:05:04 AM

Reina

Kelly Agger Carra Konchesky

Johnson Merieles  Lucas Cole/Maxi

Kuyt   Torres

cant see it happening though  :-\

or

Reina

Lucas  Merieles

Kuyt Pacheco Maxi

Torres

if i i was going to play 4-4-2, i think i would go for

Reina

Kuyt   Torres

Hey smarty arse, stop that :D

Good to see yre back bingo, don't miss the bus this time :P