The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bingobus

blewuporstuffed,

You're right about babel. You'd have no faith in him.

Last night really sums up the season. There are more questions than answers after a display. Over the course of a season there is very few games that you recall as been sharp, positive displays that you can truely say they played well. Only Sunderland in recent weeks has approached this. Even the wins over United and Spurs at home where more grinded out wins than top drawer displays.

The most positive thing has been Reina in goals and that the season is nearly over. But I wouldn't mind finishing it with a couple days in Hmaburg!!

Silky

Making the final would be a small consolation for a season that began with such high hopes only to end with a fight to get into the Euroa League for next season. This is one season I can't wait to end.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: J70 on April 22, 2010, 03:17:51 AM
Lucas Twitter... very funny! (Sorry if already posted)

http://twitter.com/LucasLeiva21

And obviously not genuine!

LucasLeiva21.. All settled down. Pacheco practicing his times tables, Babel penning some lyrics, Yossi crying, Jamie called him "Gary Neville with AIDS".
about 6 hours ago
:D :D
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Minder

http://twitter.com/FergusonAlexSir

Walk into the office. Gary is there with my cup of tea (and whiskey of course) and the newspapers ready. He is wearing an Atletico strip.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Minder

http://twitter.com/TheBig_Sam

Get in - my vintage WWF Legion of Doom spiky shoulderpads have arrived from the internet. Lets see that **** in Homebase throw me out now.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ross4life

What's with all these fake twitter accounts ??? bring back Chloe Everton 
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

J70

Quote from: ross4life on April 24, 2010, 12:32:14 AM
What's with all these fake twitter accounts ??? bring back Chloe Everton

The Lucas one is class in fairness!

J70

Facile and flattering 4-0 win in the end. Burnley are a brutal side!

Still a mathematical chance of fourth, but far too many results have to go Liverpool's way, so it isn't going to happen. The only teams involved who have anything to play for are the four challengers themselves and Chelsea.

Spurs - Bolton (h), City (a), Burnley (a) - 6 pts at least -> 70+ pts
Villa - City (a), Blackburn (h) - 4 pts max -> 68 pts
City - Villa (h), Spurs (h), West Ham (a) -> 5 pts at least - 68+ pts
Liverpool - Chelsea (h), Hull (a) - 4 pts max -> 66 pts

Shrewdness

A question for you Liverpool fans? If Liverpool get through against Madrid on Thursday night, will that have any bearing on how they approach the Chelsea game next Sunday?

AZOffaly

I doubt it. The UEFA/Europa Cup final is not for a while. I don't think United fans have to worry about Liverpool doing a Stoke. It didn't happen against Blackburn when King Kenny was managing them. It'll hardly happen against Chelsea.

EC Unique

Quote from: AZOffaly on April 26, 2010, 09:20:15 AM
I doubt it. The UEFA/Europa Cup final is not for a while. I don't think United fans have to worry about Liverpool doing a Stoke. It didn't happen against Blackburn when King Kenny was managing them. It'll hardly happen against Chelsea.

Do you think Liverpool will get anything from the Chelsea game?

AZOffaly

They may not be good enough to get anything from it, but I know they'll be trying.

I think they might get a draw.

bingobus

Quote from: EC Unique on April 26, 2010, 11:10:53 AM

A draw at best, depends on Thursday night. If we win, we'll have to rest players after that tough game and get them right for the Europa league final, that will be the priority. Hopefully on Sunday we'll give Degen, Ayala, El Zhar, Pacheo, Maxi etc a run out. Could even give Riera and Aurelio a run out as a farewell to the Kop.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: bingobus on April 26, 2010, 11:52:13 AM
Quote from: EC Unique on April 26, 2010, 11:10:53 AM

A draw at best, depends on Thursday night. If we win, we'll have to rest players after that tough game and get them right for the Europa league final, that will be the priority. Hopefully on Sunday we'll give Degen, Ayala, El Zhar, Pacheo, Maxi etc a run out. Could even give Riera and Aurelio a run out as a farewell to the Kop.

is aurellio def going?will they get anything for him or is he leaving on a free?
any ideas who you would like to see com in at left back?very few decent ones out there
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either