The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGreatRambo

Quote from: Chrisowc on December 10, 2009, 02:44:57 PM
His weekly hatchet job on Rafa is particularly hard to listen to especially when 99% of his cliched analysis could easily be applied to the managerial genius that is Arry.

Redknapp has never done a hatchet job on anybody, Rafa included. wouldn't have the b*lls

Chrisowc

Quote from: TheGreatRambo on December 10, 2009, 03:00:46 PM
His weekly hatchet job on Rafa is particularly hard to listen to especially when 99% of his cliched analysis could easily be applied to the managerial genius that is Arry.

Redknapp has never done a hatchet job on anybody, Rafa included. wouldn't have the b*lls

He does it regularly.  It was so bad the other week that the abuse probably went a bit far on one of the forums I was reading.  Only for Jamie to open his summary on Liverpool the following week with 'the players have to take a lot of the blame'.  Maybe the news is getting through to Jamie that he is quickly ruining any reputation he had with Liverpool fans.
it's 'circle the wagons time again' here comes the cavalry!

TheGreatRambo

Quote from: Chrisowc on December 10, 2009, 03:16:55 PM

He does it regularly.  It was so bad the other week that the abuse probably went a bit far on one of the forums I was reading.  Only for Jamie to open his summary on Liverpool the following week with 'the players have to take a lot of the blame'.  Maybe the news is getting through to Jamie that he is quickly ruining any reputation he had with Liverpool fans.

Is there video of this anywhere as I've truly never seen him say anything controversial about anybody mind u I do try and avoid the pre and post match analysis most of the time. Will make an exception for Souness though, think he's usually spot on, especially the night he asked Dunphy how many medals he had..

EC Unique

Quote from: full back on December 10, 2009, 02:19:40 PM
I enjoy watching/listening Thommo most of the time if I am being honest.

Sometimes he annoys your tits with the pro-scouse sh1te but at least he is honest and doesnt hide unlike that w4nker Redknapp who is everyone's (especially English players) mate.

The panel on these shows are all on it for a bit of craic & if Thommo gets the sh1t on certain occasions it is because the team he follows are having a tough time of it.

Anyone who watches it & takes it to heart has a problem

Don't think anyone does that. Its just a bit of a laugh on Saturdays. Thommo is a good source of amusement to me.

Chrisowc

Quote from: TheGreatRambo on December 10, 2009, 03:45:47 PM

Is there video of this anywhere as I've truly never seen him say anything controversial about anybody mind u I do try and avoid the pre and post match analysis most of the time. Will make an exception for Souness though, think he's usually spot on, especially the night he asked Dunphy how many medals he had..

It goes back a few seasons with Jamie and hasn't really stopped since.  'How dare Rafa play my mate Stevie G on the right side of midfield' etc etc.

Sounness can't say much about Liverpool either since the club are still trying to recover from the mess he left.

EC Unique

So now it is Souness' fault :D :D

Priceless ::)

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: Chrisowc on December 10, 2009, 04:14:51 PM
Quote from: TheGreatRambo on December 10, 2009, 03:45:47 PM

It goes back a few seasons with Jamie and hasn't really stopped since.  'How dare Rafa play my mate Stevie G on the right side of midfield' etc etc.

Sounness can't say much about Liverpool either since the club are still trying to recover from the mess he left.

To put this remark in context, Graeme Souness left Liverpool almost 16 years ago.  :D
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Chrisowc

The Real Laoislad

With Spurs losing and Citeee drawing today, tomorrow is a great chance to gain some ground back..
Can't see 3 points being won though the way they are playing at the moment  :-\
You'll Never Walk Alone.

J70

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 12, 2009, 07:31:53 PM
With Spurs losing and Citeee drawing today, tomorrow is a great chance to gain some ground back..

I always fancy them to raise their game for this type of fixture. The problem is putting even two games together at the moment. If everyone is now fit, as they say, there are no more excuses. They've been appalling, yet are very much in touch with even third spot. If they get their shit together, as they proved they can do late last season, they should have no problems. Title challenge is out (they'd need to win 21 of their remaining 23 to even surpass last year's total), but champions league qualification should be easily attainable.

ross4life

& no chance the game will finish 1-0 ehh?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: ross4life on December 12, 2009, 10:37:59 PM

You seem to think I should be upset I was wrong about that game  :D
I was delighted I was wrong  ;D
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ross4life

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 12, 2009, 10:40:15 PM

finally ur honest ;) but you should be more worried about your own team not how united do ::) you talk about city & spurs results but forget that villa won which is far worse for liverpool if they want to finish 4th this year
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

J70

Quote from: ross4life on December 12, 2009, 11:17:38 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 12, 2009, 10:40:15 PM

finally ur honest ;) but you should be more worried about your own team not how united do ::) you talk about city & spurs results but forget that villa won which is far worse for liverpool if they want to finish 4th this year

If Liverpool beat Arsenal and start to get their shit together, third spot will be well within reach before very long. Villa and Spurs are going about as well as they can. They are not going to put six or seven wins together like Liverpool or Arsenal and maybe (if they spend well in January, big maybe) City are well capable of doing. A lot of ifs for sure, but Liverpool have done it in the past few seasons. No reason why they can't do it again. They are just lucky that none of the other sides have taken advantage of their awful start.

The Real Laoislad

Reading on a LFC Forum there this morning that Gillett has made a €200mill profit selling some Ice Hockey team and Hicks has made €170mill selling a baseball team...
Wonder will Rafa get any the cash in January  :-\
You'll Never Walk Alone.