The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stiffler

GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

charlie stubbs

bad news about benny alright. looks as though this could be rafas team if torres not fit.  i would rather he went with this team if torres not 100per cent.  should never have stayed on 4 an hour in first leg would have been safer with ten men. 

reina

arbeloa carra skrtel aurelio

babel xabi masch reira

gerrard

dirk

anyone know what the story with Arbeloa will he make it?really hope he does having anyone else there will unbalance team.  masch did good job v sunderland but that would mean the inclusion lucas in midfield, whos confidence prob at a alltime low due to criticism/booing "fans" have given him at anfield

gawa316

Quote from: charlie stubbs on March 08, 2009, 08:20:59 PM
bad news about benny alright. looks as though this could be rafas team if torres not fit.  i would rather he went with this team if torres not 100per cent.  should never have stayed on 4 an hour in first leg would have been safer with ten men. 

reina

babel xabi masch reira

gerrard

dirk

anyone know what the story with Arbeloa will he make it?really hope he does having anyone else there will unbalance team.  masch did good job v sunderland but that would mean the inclusion lucas in midfield, whos confidence prob at a alltime low due to criticism/booing "fans" have given him at anfield

Think Riera is suspended so might bring in Insua at left back and push Aurelio further up. Hopefully Arbeloa is fit as don't want Masch playing in there. Yes he can do a job but he is essential to us in the middle in the likes of these games

mountainboii

Quote from: corn02 on March 08, 2009, 01:50:45 PM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on March 08, 2009, 10:52:28 AM
It's curious re Voronin. However bear in mind the on loan Pizarro has 14 or 15 goals for Breman as well, including two in the San Siro to account for Milan last week.

He has found his level.

Aye, at a genuine league title challenger  :D ;)

supersub

Quote from: AFS on March 08, 2009, 11:40:35 PM
Quote from: corn02 on March 08, 2009, 01:50:45 PM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on March 08, 2009, 10:52:28 AM
It's curious re Voronin. However bear in mind the on loan Pizarro has 14 or 15 goals for Breman as well, including two in the San Siro to account for Milan last week.

He has found his level.

Aye, at a genuine league title challenger  :D ;)

f**k off

Hound

Quote from: gawa316 on March 08, 2009, 10:52:51 PM
Quote from: charlie stubbs on March 08, 2009, 08:20:59 PM

reina

babel xabi masch reira

gerrard

dirk

Think Riera is suspended so might bring in Insua at left back and push Aurelio further up. Hopefully Arbeloa is fit as don't want Masch playing in there. Yes he can do a job but he is essential to us in the middle in the likes of these games
Dirk will be on the right wing, as he's the best defensive winger we have.
Babel or Ngog up front with Torres on the bench.

brokencrossbar1

Minus15

Looks like it could be something like this:
Reina
Arbeloa
Skrtel
Carragher
Insua
Kuyt
Alonso
Mascherano
Aurelio
gerrard
Babel

corn02

Quote from: Minus15 on March 09, 2009, 11:58:53 AM
Looks like it could be something like this:
Reina
Arbeloa
Skrtel
Carragher
Insua
Kuyt
Alonso
Mascherano
Aurelio
gerrard
Babel

Probably will not be far off, but I think Ngog will start for Babel.

Kuyt has to be played on the right, exactly the match where his good attributes should come into play.

EC Unique

corn02

Quote from: EC Unique on March 09, 2009, 12:31:06 PM
Is Torres def out?

Fitness test.

Generally if they are not 100%, Rafa will not start them.

peterquaife

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on March 09, 2009, 11:53:13 AM
"As if that was not enough, the Ukraine striker then went on an amazing second half solo run during which he beat the majority of the home defence before completing his hattrick. His third goal can only be described as unbelievable."

"He was world class here today. Luckily he plays for, and not against us." Max Nicu chipped in: "Goals like his third one are usually only scored on a Playstation console."
  :o :o :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epqlfJQoDAg

gawa316

Quote from: peterquaife on March 09, 2009, 12:53:09 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on March 09, 2009, 11:53:13 AM
"As if that was not enough, the Ukraine striker then went on an amazing second half solo run during which he beat the majority of the home defence before completing his hattrick. His third goal can only be described as unbelievable."

"He was world class here today. Luckily he plays for, and not against us." Max Nicu chipped in: "Goals like his third one are usually only scored on a Playstation console."
  :o :o :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epqlfJQoDAg

Check out some of the misses by Cottbus and the hertha keeper makes an awful f**k for the goal

Anyway doesn't seem like he wants to come back to us :'( :'( :'(

Andriy Voronin wants Hertha Berlin to decide on his future by the end of March after claiming he 'could not care less' about whether Liverpool are following his progress.

The Ukrainian striker is on a season-long loan at Hertha and has impressed in the Bundesliga, scoring a hat-trick against Energie Cottbus at the weekend.

He has previously stated he would be keen to stay with Hertha, but is keen for the club to make a swift decision as he says other clubs are showing an interest.

"I want to have a decision by the end of March at the latest," Voronin told Bild.

Faith
"There are plenty of offers from other clubs and, if it takes too long to talk with Hertha, I will be heading into talks with other clubs.

"Every player needs faith, at Hertha I feel that the players and manager are putting trust in me."

He added: "I could not care less about the idea that Liverpool know what I am doing for Hertha. I am scoring goals for Hertha, not for them.

"I really do not give a damn about the way they are thinking about me."
Hertha's general manager Dieter Hoeness confirmed the club are hoping to agree a deal which will see Voronin stay at the club.

Hoeness said: "Andriy is in brilliant form actually, we really want to keep him at our club.

"I am hopeful we will be able to find a solution. It's a natural fact that he is getting more and more of the spotlight from bigger clubs with more money, and time really is a factor.

"We will do everything we can, but we will not rush into any financial risks."

WaterBoy

Riera is suspended and Insua isn't registered for the champions league, even if he was he wouldnt start ahead of Aurelio, especially against a spanish team.  Hertha havnt got the money to buy Voronin, hopefully he bags a few more for them so that Bayern will show interest and the pool can include him in a player plus cash deal for Ribery!
Mama says that foos-ball is the devil