The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hound

Quote from: gawa316 on February 20, 2009, 11:35:40 AM
Obviouslt big game on sunday against inconsistant citee. With Alonso suspended and Gerrard probably not fit enough I reckon the team will be something like this:

Reina
Arbeloa Skrtel Carra Aurelio
            Masch Lucas
Kuyt          Benny     Riera
                Torres

I actually wouldn't mind seeing Agger at left back and pushing Aurelio up to left wing and Riera coming in for lucas, can't see it mind
Didnt realise Alonso was suspended. Must keep the same formation as the Pompey game IMO 3-4-3. Three centre halves at the back and Aurelio in midfield alongside Mascho.

Abble

corn02

Quote from: Abble on February 20, 2009, 12:36:29 PM
is insua back from the u-21's ?

Yip.
Would like to see:

Reina
Arbeloa Skrtl Carragher Insua
Yossi Macherano Lucas Aurelio
Babel
Torres

Abble

Quote from: corn02 on February 20, 2009, 12:40:13 PM

Yip.
Would like to see:

Reina
Babel
Torres

looks good....although riera and insua were linking up well together before xmas..
i'd throw lucas into that slot for babel and get aurelio more central, allowing a place for riera

although stevie could yet feature

corn02

Quote from: Abble on February 20, 2009, 12:51:05 PM
Quote from: corn02 on February 20, 2009, 12:40:13 PM

Yip.
Would like to see:

Reina
Babel
Torres

looks good....although riera and insua were linking up well together before xmas..
i'd throw lucas into that slot for babel and get aurelio more central, allowing a place for riera

although stevie could yet feature

Yeah all depeneds on Gerrard's fitness.

Good point on Reira, Insua link-up. I would probably shift Aurelio across, drop Lucas. Maybe start Kuyt in the hole ahead of Babel, although Yossi could be ideal for that role.

corn02

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on February 20, 2009, 01:05:29 PM
Hound thats the best avatar I have seen on this board  :)

Ditto! First class, going to youtube the real version now.

WaterBoy

Obviouslt big game on sunday against inconsistant citee. With Alonso suspended and Gerrard probably not fit enough I reckon the team will be something like this:

Reina
            Masch Lucas
                Torres

I actually wouldn't mind seeing Agger at left back and pushing Aurelio up to left wing and Riera coming in for lucas, can't see it mind

I cant see it either and I hope I dont see it, Playing three players in positions that they havnt played in this season wouldnt be the best idea in a must win game!  Wouldnt mind seeing the same formation as pompey,

Pepe
        Carra      Skrtel      Agger
Arbeloa                               Dossena
              Masch    Aurelio
 Kuyt                            Riera
                    Yossi
                   Torres

I reckon Lucas will play instead of Aurelio though as he doesnt often play two games a week, Rafa plays him regularly in the CL and will want him against Madrid because of his experience in La Liga
Mama says that foos-ball is the devil

corn02

Quote from: WaterBoy on February 20, 2009, 01:07:49 PM

Reina
            Masch Lucas
                Torres

I cant see it either and I hope I dont see it, Playing three players in positions that they havnt played in this season wouldnt be the best idea in a must win game!  Wouldnt mind seeing the same formation as pompey,

Pepe
              Masch    Aurelio
                    Yossi
                   Torres

I reckon Lucas will play instead of Aurelio though as he doesnt often play two games a week, Rafa plays him regularly in the CL and will want him against Madrid because of his experience in La Liga

Not a bad attempt at all. Throw Aurelio into Dosseena's slot and let Lucas in the middle and I think that is as good as has been suggested.

gawa316

Quote from: WaterBoy on February 20, 2009, 01:07:49 PM

Reina
            Masch Lucas
                Torres

Pepe
              Masch    Aurelio
                    Yossi
                   Torres

Might not get away with playing 12 players, but with refs these days you never know ;)

WaterBoy

D'oh forgot i was playing 3 centre backs when i picked the rest of my team! Yossi will have to make do with a place on the bench!
Mama says that foos-ball is the devil

bingobus

Jaysus Lads, ye should know better now than tyring to pick a Liverpool team  :D Even Rafa doesn't know it yet.

The GAA

corn02

Jesus who brought it up, we could of got away with playing 12. I was wondering how Kuyt, Yossi and Lucas were all included.  :D

No Gerrard for Sunday.

nifan

I wouldnt have lucas in the squad never mind the starting 12!

gawa316

Quote from: corn02 on February 20, 2009, 02:42:33 PM
Jesus who brought it up, we could of got away with playing 12. I was wondering how Kuyt, Yossi and Lucas were all included.  :D

No Gerrard for Sunday.

No Degen either :'( er I mean  :)