The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Link

Quote from: thewobbler on September 30, 2023, 10:55:02 PMYou know what's ridiculous? You know what's ludicrous?

The biggest game in Spurs' history was the 2019 CL final.

22 seconds into that game a hoof kick that presented no danger to the goal, smashed off Sissoko's arm which was tucked up against his body.

Scouse won a Champions League off the ridiculous and ludicrous decision to award that as a penalty.

So suck it up f**kers.

Jesus christ, what a cretin. Show me the spurs goal from that night.

J70

If both the lads thought the goal had been given, what were they actually doing at the time?

Clearly they weren't watching, because the flag went up straight away, the crowd cheered, and Liverpool didn't celebrate.

Were they like the guard at the Pennsylvania prison last month who missed the escaping prisoner climbing the wall because he was on his phone? :)

thewobbler

Quote from: Link on October 02, 2023, 10:33:23 AM
Quote from: thewobbler on October 02, 2023, 10:21:17 AMApart from the offside incident (which would have been ruled out in the days before VAR too), you've otherwise dissected the match incident by incident whilst wearing little red glasses and waving a little red flag.

Show some dignity lad.

so you're happy with incorrect calls just to score points on here. clown of a fella.

The point is this.

There was a clear clerical error in the match, with regards to the offside. Nobody can deny it.

But everything else you've brought up above is somewhere between a subjective assessment of a fifty:fifty call, and sheer blinkeredness. 

Then you went and jumped the shark by "tying" everything back to Saudi Arabia.

You need a rest fella.

NOBODY IS OUT TO GET YOU.

Armamike

Yes J70, it's an obvious question to ask, wtf were they doing or not doing when it would have been quite clear on their multiple screens that offside was given.  It needs to come out, in order to make sure something like this can't happen again. Opposing fans trying to score points over it is self defeating.

That's just, like your opinion man.

Link

Quote from: thewobbler on October 02, 2023, 10:45:48 AM
Quote from: thewobbler on October 02, 2023, 10:21:17 AMApart from the offside incident (which would have been ruled out in the days before VAR too), you've otherwise dissected the match incident by incident whilst wearing little red glasses and waving a little red flag.

Show some dignity lad.

so you're happy with incorrect calls just to score points on here. clown of a fella.

The point is this.

There was a clear clerical error in the match, with regards to the offside. Nobody can deny it.

But everything else you've brought up above is somewhere between a subjective assessment of a fifty:fifty call, and sheer blinkeredness. 

You need a rest fella.

who's mentioned Saudi? this is nothing to do with newcastle. you've your knickers in a twist to point score on a forum with no opinions of your own which seems strange given your verbal diarrhea on other pages.

Go on, tell me the match was fairly officiated so we can all get a good laugh at you.

thewobbler

Quote from: Link on October 02, 2023, 10:59:18 AM
Quote from: thewobbler on October 02, 2023, 10:45:48 AM

Show some dignity lad.

The point is this.

You need a rest fella.

who's mentioned Saudi? this is nothing to do with newcastle. you've your knickers in a twist to point score on a forum with no opinions of your own which seems strange given your verbal diarrhea on other pages.

Go on, tell me the match was fairly officiated so we can all get a good laugh at you.

Go on. Give me a good laugh. Tell me that mentioning UAE instead of Saudi makes your conspiracy theory any less batshit crazy.

Toys in the attic.

Link

point scoring WUM who think spurs should have won a CL by scoring zero goals in a final.
reckons nothing is wrong with multiple 50/50 calls going to one side is fine.

fails to see the irony in his toys in the attic quip.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

thewobbler

One of us is highlighting that when someone attempts to use a bunch of 50:50 calls as evidence of bias, that the bias might not actually be from the referee. Even more so when you consider that this is 100+ mins of game time, distilled into a curated list of "clear bias" incidents, the majority of which were subjective incidents or correct decisions.

Then there is one of us trying to connect the rationale for those refereeing decisions to the wishes of some rich people in the Middle East.

Toys. Attic. 

screenexile

Quote from: Link on October 02, 2023, 09:26:19 AM
Quote from: seafoid on October 02, 2023, 08:38:59 AMLiverpool moaning has extended into Monday on OTB with a 20 minute rant by Gareth Roberts. Imagine if it had happened at Old Trafford. It would be DEFCON 1.

Of course it has, this isn't some subjective decision that has went wrong.

It's a complete f""k up by ref, lino, VAR and Assistant VAR and their story of the VAR officials thinking the onfield decison was a goal doesn't add up at all.

Then throw in

- gomez pen not being giving - I thought he got the ball slightly
- jotas' two yellows which look like dives by Udogie - No... his knee definitely clips Udogies heel for the first one
- free against salah + the yellow - Salah pulled him. A free. Then kicked the ball away. A yellow
- Udogie not getting booked for asking for a card which would have been a second yellow - Valid but did the ref see it? I didn't at the time only a still after
- Robertson yellow - the spurs players isn't even looking at the ball and roberston makes a honest attempt on the ball. - And puts his arm in the Spurs lads face. Yellow all day
- Jones tackle is a tough one, i don't think he's wreckless as he goes toe first then gets unlucky with the follow through but you have to ask, why did the VAR show the still image first and not the tackle in slo-mo. - How can it not be wreckless when his studs end up on the other man's shin. Red all day

I can't remember a game as bad as this for poor officiating.

Officials involved in UAE 2 days previous. City's owners funding their trips?

same VAR missed an offside in Arsenal v Liverpool last year. They blamed camera issues.
Ref involved in the non-penalty with Onana, United vs Wolves this year.

It all stinks.

I'm not a Lpool or a United fan so have zero skin in the game and above is what I reckon. . . one you missed was a hand in Endo's face so there's 2 decisions the ref got wrong (without getting into the VAR debacle).

Link

majority were correct decisions? do go on please..
Watch the jota tackles and look for contact.
Watch the challenge on gomez and tell me the spurs player didn't foul. Missed pen?
why did udogie not get booked for asking for a yellow? we know the rules have changed. we seen it with MacAllister earlier this season.
Huge moments in the game - not nitpicking.

less important was robertson's yellow - have a watch and tell me what he does to merit a card.

also noone mentioned "clear bias" or "bias" except you (3 times in one post). Adding in words here to suit your agrument.

Have a decent conversation, discuss incidents and you'll gain some respect on here but you've set your stall out early with your "suck it up f**kers remark"

silly c4nt

Link

SE watch the jones tackle, it is not studs up.
toe first into the ball then foot rebounds. I'm 50/50 on it.

Thanks for adding to the list with endo, another subjective call the ref sided with spurs on.

Van de ven did not touch the ball. gomez did then was taken out.

thewobbler

Quote from: Link on October 02, 2023, 12:30:20 PMmajority were correct decisions? do go on please..
Watch the jota tackles and look for contact.
Watch the challenge on gomez and tell me the spurs player didn't foul. Missed pen?
why did udogie not get booked for asking for a yellow? we know the rules have changed. we seen it with MacAllister earlier this season.
Huge moments in the game - not nitpicking.

less important was robertson's yellow - have a watch and tell me what he does to merit a card.

also noone mentioned "clear bias" or "bias" except you (3 times in one post). Adding in words here to suit your agrument.

Have a decent conversation, discuss incidents and you'll gain some respect on here but you've set your stall out early with your "suck it up f**kers remark"

silly c4nt

Listen. You don't want conversation, or if you do, you don't understand what a conversation is. All you want to do is rant, to vent anger. Your heart tells you that you were wronged at the weekend and you won't give your head a chance to analyse what happened. Your response to a raised eyebrow is to apply more heart.

Hence each reply you have made to me has become more personal, nastier.

Link

Have a quick reread and see who started with the personal remarks!

Your bias is clearly evident from your remarks yesterday and it is preventing you from seeing the wrongdoing in the game.

I'm sorry the CL final in 2019 annoyed you so much but my apology is not going to change the fact spurs didn't score.

Now keep up with what filthy rich states own which club and stop fabricating for the sake of your argument. Silly WUM.

square_ball

I see Liverpool supporters taking their anger out on Destiny Udogie by sending him racist abuse on Twitter.