The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jcpen

I don't think he needs to answer to anyone, if he thinks this is the right move for him and his family then good luck to him.
It's no one else's business really.
NEUTRAL

gawa316

Quote from: Kidder81 on July 15, 2023, 11:22:49 AM
Fabinho going now too

Yup didn't travel to Germany with the rest of them...interestingly Henderson did. If Fab goes we need to go out and buy a proven 6 who can slot in immediately. Melissa Reddy said, 'Among the names mooted have been Sofyan Amrabat, Ryan Gravenberch, Kalvin Phillips and Romeo Lavia...' Not sure any of them are ready

trailer

Loserpool shithead Rickie Lambert going full tinfoil hat is not the plot twist I expected. Him and thon dose Matt LeTissier going full QAnon or whatever the f**k the brit version is.

Hound

Strong enough team named for the first friendly. Any links?

bennydorano

Watched last 20 mins.Won 4.2 Jota got 2 goals in injury time.

From the Bunker

Quote from: trailer on July 15, 2023, 05:22:05 PM
Loserpool shithead Rickie Lambert going full tinfoil hat is not the plot twist I expected. Him and thon dose Matt LeTissier going full QAnon or whatever the f**k the brit version is.

Ricky Lambert played 25 times for Liverpool of his 607 1st team appearances. That's about 4% of all games. 96% were played for other clubs.

Aaron Boone

Henderson & Fabinho have just jeddahsioned the Kop faithful. It's not on.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Aaron Boone on July 20, 2023, 12:27:19 AM

Liverpool FC are not the victims here. They are willingly getting well reimbursed for the loss of both players.

jcpen

Quote from: From the Bunker on July 20, 2023, 12:03:18 AM

Ricky Lambert played 25 times for Liverpool of his 607 1st team appearances. That's about 4% of all games. 96% were played for other clubs.
Ricky Lambert Liverpool Hall of fame legend  ;D
It's a bit like saying Roy Keane is a Celtic legend.!
NEUTRAL

Joeythelips

There Brit version is called Brexit.

statto

Quote from: Aaron Boone on July 20, 2023, 12:27:19 AM

Personally disappointed in Henderson going.  While he may not be a starter every game, he's a big influence in the Liverpool dressing room and still had something to offer.  The move shows a lack of ambition and calls into question his character somewhat given his alleged views on how the LGBT+ community are treated. I have heard this "he will be setup for life" as a defence as to why he would go, but I dare say that he would be ok earning £180k a week.  He also would have had a shot of winning something with England in the summer, but that all but gone none too. 

The Fabinho deal would be happy enough with getting more or less what paid for him 5 years ago and his performances fell off a cliff.  Having a brand new midfield is not going to be ideal, especially as Klopp likes to intergrate players slowly into the team will mean Macallister and Szoboszai will need hit the ground running. 

quit yo jibbajabba

Never knew so many Pool fans cared so much about the LGBT community until the past few days