The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedHand88

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on September 03, 2022, 08:37:39 PM
Liverpool are nowhere near it, not at the met compared to 3 of the previous 4 yrs, can see the league been over by Christmas.

City are not at it either though. Unless you think Arsenal will win the league?

ONeill

I think Liverpool will win it. Their injury list would finish top half. Haaland will offer something different for City but from watching them recently I think they're on the downslope. Pool's 9-0 win shows what they're capable of and they were far from full strength.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

From the Bunker

Quote from: ONeill on September 03, 2022, 10:26:52 PM
I think Liverpool will win it. Their injury list would finish top half. Haaland will offer something different for City but from watching them recently I think they're on the downslope. Pool's 9-0 win shows what they're capable of and they were far from full strength.

I think everybody is jumping the gun after 5 games. There are a plethora of twists and turns. The mid-season World Cup will be a big factor!

ONeill

That's the nature now. The sky falls after a run of bad games because a couple of high-profile YouTubers lose their nut. When the league is won, the same fans can't recall that period in October when they lost 3-in-a-row.

From the Bunker

Quote from: ONeill on September 03, 2022, 10:57:59 PM
That's the nature now. The sky falls after a run of bad games because a couple of high-profile YouTubers lose their nut. When the league is won, the same fans can't recall that period in October when they lost 3-in-a-row.

To be fair the last couple of Title winners left little or no room for error to the chasing pack.

ONeill

Farrandeelin

One point from both Manchester United and Everton must be disappointing.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Armamike

Quote from: ONeill on September 03, 2022, 10:57:59 PM

Every game gets analysed to death these days with all the podcasts and stuff on youtube and phone-in shows.  Things get blown out of proportion.  We'll have a better feel for where teams are at 10 games or so into the league.  Bit early to jump to conclusions after 3 games the way some have been doing.

Liverpool have played both Everton and Man U in their opening fixtures and the injuries haven't helped either.  I'd expect them to get a run of good form going once  they start to get players back.

The world cup makes things interesting too with the impact it might have on teams' momentum..
That's just, like your opinion man.

laoislad

Joe Gomez like a new born calf out there.
This is about as bad as it gets. Probably lucky not to be 4 or 5 down.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

quit yo jibbajabba

This my friends is a f**king shambles. Its nearly funny how bad they are but im not laughing. Yet. Problems in all areas

Tony Baloney

Best to get that performance out of the way in match 1. The only way us up.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 07, 2022, 08:55:16 PM

Aye no panic button to be pressed yet, it's a pity they don't meet Bournemouth every week...

The players look disinterested, and not even bothered about showing it
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

trailer

This is Flopp all over. He left Dortmund in a similar way. Won a few leagues but then it all went stale. He'll do well to see the year out.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 07, 2022, 09:02:10 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 07, 2022, 08:55:16 PM

Aye no panic button to be pressed yet, it's a pity they don't meet Bournemouth every week...

The players look disinterested, and not even bothered about showing it
Diaz has given it a good lash but tough going by himself.

Bord na Mona man

You feel that when Klopp's time is up, he'll burn out instead of fading away.
He might turn this slump around but I don't see him being in it for the long haul.