The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ashman

Quote from: The Stallion on May 18, 2016, 08:37:34 PM
Sevilla are rubbish. Not sure why anyone expected this to be a tough game. I know Liverpool aren't very good but they're better than that lot.

Yep , they have an awful record in this tournament of late .

AZOffaly

The Stallion

Lol, comically bad there. Klopp's teamtalk at half time obviously worked wonders

Milltown Row2

That means nothing... Bet up early though... Tony will be raging ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

The Stallion

Quote from: ashman on May 18, 2016, 08:48:40 PM
Quote from: The Stallion on May 18, 2016, 08:37:34 PM
Sevilla are rubbish. Not sure why anyone expected this to be a tough game. I know Liverpool aren't very good but they're better than that lot.

Yep , they have an awful record in this tournament of late .

Have you watched them play much? They're rubbish. Wouldn't finish top half in the Premier League

AZOffaly

Firmino is at nothing and Coutinho is having one of those anonymous games.

The Stallion

TabClear

That might be the final nail in the coffin for Moreno as 1st choice left back.  Fine going forward but too many basic defensive mistakes.  He needs to be a defender first and foremost

AZOffaly

Panic stations now. Moreno is cat.

under the bar

I'll bet Robbie Fowler likes yer man Coke up the line......

TabClear

Quote from: TabClear on May 18, 2016, 09:01:45 PM
That might be the final nail in the coffin for Moreno as 1st choice left back.  Fine going forward but too many basic defensive mistakes.  He needs to be a defender first and foremost

2nd last nail  :-\

AZOffaly

AZOffaly

under the bar

QuoteI'll bet Robbie Fowler likes yer man Coke up the line......

Bump!! 😉