The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

New Balance must be celebrating tonight with both teams wearing their gear

The Stallion

I'd expect Liverpool to win by at least a couple of goals. Sevilla arent a very good side.

Jeepers Creepers

Some trouble brewing behind the goal. Stewards may get their act together quickly.

Sheedy

Liverpool fans causing trouble in the ground before a European final, now where have seen that before???
nil satis nisi optimum

Jeepers Creepers

Didn't say who was causing it ffs. Let's hope it's nipped in the bud. Football match.

Sheedy

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on May 18, 2016, 07:32:07 PM
Didn't say who was causing it ffs. Let's hope it's nipped in the bud. Football match.
liverpool fans with tickets in sevilla end apparently. sevilla fans not amused.
nil satis nisi optimum

Milltown Row2

Be yellow cards here very soon
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

bennydorano

Should be 3 or 4 up. Liverpool excellent,  Seville brutal, but still there.

TabClear

Quote from: bennydorano on May 18, 2016, 08:31:47 PM

Yeah.  Sevilla can't be as poor 2nd half and Mignolet not filling me with confidence. Couple of balls he should have came for and didn't.

laoislad

It took Liverpool awhile to get going but what a goal from Sturridge. A thing of beauty.
Should have had at least one peno if not two.
Far from over yet.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

ashman

Liverpool could pay for not being ahead by more .

Captain Obvious

Quote from: bennydorano on May 18, 2016, 08:31:47 PM
It will be a three or four nil win for Liverpool unless Sevilla show something in the second half they haven't shown so far.

The Stallion

Sevilla are rubbish. Not sure why anyone expected this to be a tough game. I know Liverpool aren't very good but they're better than that lot.

Milltown Row2

Not a shot on goal.... This is easier than I thought... 13/10 !! Providing they keep that pace up and considering how they have not troubled themselves in last few league games that would suggest plenty of energy left in tank... All players up for it too
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ashman

Quote from: The Stallion on May 18, 2016, 08:37:34 PM
Sevilla are rubbish. Not sure why anyone expected this to be a tough game. I know Liverpool aren't very good but they're better than that lot.

Yep , they have an awful record in this tournament of late .