The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/35840289

Both clubs are to be charged over incidents last night.
I wonder should away fans be banned from going to these games in both venues.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

AZOffaly

I think it's sad that supposedly grown up people can't support their team, have a bit of 'craic' slagging with the other team fans and move on. Why the need to act the ****?

Armamike

Quote from: AZOffaly on March 18, 2016, 10:30:21 AM
I think it's sad that supposedly grown up people can't support their team, have a bit of 'craic' slagging with the other team fans and move on. Why the need to act the ****?

Exactly. Sad, narrow minded pathetic little individuals with very little to celebrate from their own existence.
That's just, like your opinion man.

Clov

Dortmund  :o

Should be a great tie.
"One of the most salient features of our culture is that there is so much bullshit"

laoislad

Quote from: Clov on March 18, 2016, 12:14:09 PM
Dortmund  :o

Should be a great tie.

Can't wait. deiseach gets his wish.
Should be a fantastic atmosphere at both stadiums. YNWA will never have been sung as loudly I'd say.

The Stallion

Could see Liverpool going through, as Dortmund aren't reduced to having nothing else to play for apart from a second rate European competition.

Dortmund have a league title to challenge for, whereas Liverpool whimpered out of their title race months ago.

Denn Forever

Klopp will have some good inside knowledge.  You'll have to beat the best to be the best .
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Orior

Quote from: The Stallion on March 18, 2016, 12:45:52 PM
Could see Liverpool going through, as Dortmund aren't reduced to having nothing else to play for apart from a second rate European competition.

Dortmund have a league title to challenge for, whereas Liverpool whimpered out of their title race months ago.

Your contributions to the Liverpool thread are nearly as useless as mine. Where else do you contribute sh1te all squared?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

The Stallion

Yet another rude response rather than any attempt to debate. Disappointing. Please ignore my posts in future rather than resorting to rudeness, it's rather unbecoming.

heganboy

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

trueblue1234

Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

GJL

They gave Spurs a decent spanking over 2 legs. Should be interesting....

AZOffaly

Wasn't the real spurs though. It's going to be very difficult but a great test. That's what you want.

laoislad

A huge test for sure but what a fantastic fixture to look forward too.
Don't believe the nonsense from fans of clubs who aren't in it anymore. This tournament is worth winning.

I read today that if Liverpool win the Europa and City win the Champions league,and both finish outside the Top 4,then the 4th place team in the league will go into the Europa League and not the Champions League...Unlikely for all them events to happen but it's one to watch for sure.

StGallsGAA

QuoteCool story bro  :D

Fact is,a minority of fans from both clubs let themselves down,including some putting a Murderers Hillsborough banner off some bridge on the motorway from Liverpool up to Manchester. What makes a person do such things is beyond me but hey there are arseholes everywhere.

No the fact is you haven't yet in you to condemn the action of rogue LFC supporters in Old Trafford without throwing in the excuse around something United fans have done in the same breath, as you have done yet again.  Strangely tho, you are happy to post about what United fans are supposed to have done with no mention of Liverpool fans?

Hopefully you realise this is the same excuse those who raise such sick banners use when challenged ... "Well they did it to us we were just getting our own back".  Two wrongs etc.