The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Keep your nerve Liverpool.

It looks in the bag as it appears their rivals are incapable of putting together a run.

Liverpool 7-0 today.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Minder

Liverpool (-2 goals) is 9/4, get your Easter money.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

J OGorman

Some start "we're gonna win the weague"

Aaron Boone

They could present the trophy at half-time.

Tony Baloney

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Gold

Tight goin. 4 mins injury time Norwich may score yet!!!
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

EC Unique

Well done lads. League is in the bag. Serious run of results. The table never lies. Enjoy.

Tony Baloney

Tighter than it should have been after that start. Still keeping the heads.

J70

That wad tense! The only good thing is Norwich will be just as desperate against Chelsea!

J70

Norwich should have a free on the edge of the box right at the end. On the other hand, Snodgrass should have got the line and should have not been on the field to either score or get fouled. Tackle on Allen.was a definite red.

The Iceman

4am start to the day - frig that was rough. Nobody wanted the ball there at the end. They cant play like that for the last 3 games and hope to scrape over the line. Hopefully thats the worst of their last 4 performances.
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

gawa316

Quote from: The Iceman on April 20, 2014, 02:08:41 PM
4am start to the day

Me too. Was going to go back to bed after the game but the oul adrenalin is pumping so having a wee beer to steady my nerves! Going to be along Easter Sunday...church, and 2 different family (damn Americans and their high divorce rate) get togethers.

Anyway all about the 3 points today...we move on!

From the Bunker

Still sick in my stomach. God help me if we lost. Great run of results. Jez, this has not been easy especially against the so called weaker sides. Chelsea next, They are away to Athletico on Tuesday and not playing us until Sunday so they have a good break and will give it a shot against us. Thank god it is in Anfield.

deiseach