The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

Quote from: Captain Obvious on December 23, 2013, 09:59:00 PM
If results go against Liverpool they could be fifth by the end of St. Stephen's Day.

You will be happy  :D
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Captain Obvious

Poor goal keeping by Mignolet has given Manchester City the lead at half time. Both sides are defending poorly should be more goals in the second half.

heganboy

thats a bit harsh to be honest. City are doing a high press and Liverpool were set up very well in the first half to attack that with sterling in particular. But for a couple of bad calls, and stumbles from allen and suarez would be a very different scoreline.
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

EagleLord

Seriously Martin Skertl h go and head the ball!!!! Too much energy wasted on holding a mans shirt!What are these playing being coached?!?!?

laoislad

A shame not to get anything from a game that you play so well in and at the very least deserved a draw from.
Matters not a fcuk though how well they played as they lost and bad defending let them down again.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Captain Obvious

Missed opportunity for Liverpool created enough chances to get at least a draw.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: laoislad on December 26, 2013, 07:21:36 PM
A shame not to get anything from a game that you play so well in and at the very least deserved a draw from.
Matters not a fcuk though how well they played as they lost and bad defending let them down again.

Was unfortunate, Not sure it was a bad positioning for the second goal or just unlucky to get a touch on it as it was going over the bar
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

heganboy

thats disappointing- Liverpool played very well there. No rub of the green in any shape or form there at all. Penalty shouts, strange (poor) linesman calls. City are a class act, and Pelligrini played a blinder in the second half. All of the Skrtel chat is hilarious, next game you watch pick a different central defender and watch how they defend corners.
I don't think Mignolet did much wrong for the goal, the pass for the second city goal was fantastic, and the outside of the boot finish did for the keeper.
great to watch that game, some of the best soccer I have seen in a long time, worth watching for some of the vision and first touch alone. Excellent game of soccer
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Gabriel_Hurl

laoislad

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on December 26, 2013, 07:53:14 PM
doesn't get any easier on sunday

You'd take a point now and move on to the new year.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Minder

Officials were brutal, Sterling clearly onside and a clear penalty for Suarez. It's pretty obvious Skrtel shouldn't be defending corners like that. If he attacks the ball he greatly reduces the chances of Kompany scoring, all he is doing is holding Kompany in one spot, if the ball lands on Kompanys head he scores.

They went up against the best team in the league and more than matched them, so there is nothing to fear for the rest of the season.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

tyroneman

Ok. Has anyone given a thought to the fact that Liverpool are playing so much better without $tevie Me in the team................ ( slips away before the fire and pitchforks arrive)

orangeman

J OGorman

Quote from: tyroneman on December 26, 2013, 10:22:37 PM
Ok. Has anyone given a thought to the fact that Liverpool are playing so much better without $tevie Me in the team................ ( slips away before the fire and pitchforks arrive)

I only thought I felt tired after 4 days of non stop munching til I read that.

Phewwww, you will be relieved to hear I didnt put the fiver on at the bookies.  Missed the game but as has been said here, it was decent match

Shes cowl out