The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J OGorman

Quote from: stew on December 15, 2013, 10:21:44 PM
Quote from: Bingo on December 15, 2013, 08:45:48 PM
Stews contribution to a Liverpool thread is as relevant and as valuable as Easter eggs are at Xmas.

He's never even close on these calls he makes.

So you are a more important contributor on this thread? Full of yourself.

The cannibal goes down and you lot are fecked!

City will win the league in a canter and Liverpool will win feck all, not enough depth.

EC is a more important contributor than yourself. Bingo is the WB Yeats of the board in comparison ;-)

EC Unique

Quote from: J OGorman on December 15, 2013, 11:04:13 PM
Quote from: stew on December 15, 2013, 10:21:44 PM
Quote from: Bingo on December 15, 2013, 08:45:48 PM
Stews contribution to a Liverpool thread is as relevant and as valuable as Easter eggs are at Xmas.

He's never even close on these calls he makes.

So you are a more important contributor on this thread? Full of yourself.

The cannibal goes down and you lot are fecked!

City will win the league in a canter and Liverpool will win feck all, not enough depth.

EC is a more important contributor than yourself. Bingo is the WB Yeats of the board in comparison ;-)

We are all equal. It is just that some are more equal than others.

orangeman

Henderson looks the part alright.

You can see today why Liverpool refused to listen to bids for Suarez. He's world class.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: orangeman on December 16, 2013, 12:16:04 AM
Henderson looks the part alright.

You can see today why Liverpool refused to listen to bids for Suarez. He's world class.
22 million was an absolute steal. He is in the same firmament as Ronaldo and Messi these days.

cadhlancian

I would imagine right now, it would take in excess of £100 million to even turn Liverpools heads? Given the current money being paid for players, I say nothing less than £120 mill :))
I have been saying it for 2 years now, he is the best player I've ever saw play for the pool ( about 1982 on).

EC Unique

Quote from: Sidney on December 15, 2013, 10:36:05 PM
Quote from: stew on December 15, 2013, 08:29:13 PM

I hope Suarez goes to Spain, he deserves to play at the top level and I really want to see if he makes it three out of three in three countries knawing on the opposition.  :-[
He's already playing at the top level - there is no higher level than playing for the most storied and decorated club in the world's finest league, the Barclays Premier League™.

deiseach

I've always thought that everyone has their price. Looking at the post-Bale Spurs, I'm not so sure any more.

CD

Quote from: cadhlancian on December 16, 2013, 03:10:00 AM
I would imagine right now, it would take in excess of £100 million to even turn Liverpools heads? Given the current money being paid for players, I say nothing less than £120 mill :))
I have been saying it for 2 years now, he is the best player I've ever saw play for the pool ( about 1982 on).

What about Ronnie Whelan JR!  ;)
Who's a bit of a moaning Michael tonight!

deiseach

Quote from: cadhlancian on December 16, 2013, 03:10:00 AM

Jeez, that's a bit strong. He's good, but not that good. If someone offered us £100 million, I wouldn't fight over the last £20 million for Jordan Henderson.

Mikhailov

Interested to hear on talksport that it was down to BR and AVB for spurs job - we got the good guy there for sure. He has done a decent job to date and at least we have a structure and style of play that is identifiable and players seem happy with. BR surprised a few with selection y'day myself included who thought he would go for 3/5/2. It shows he has got balls and was going for a win and not settling for 1 point. Players obviously believe in him as performance showed but we MUST beat the bluebirds/red dragons or whatever they are called now on Saturday!!!
Is it too much to ask for 7 pts from next 3 games - 5 would keep me more than happy but we will see.

Walter Cronc

AZOffaly

No, away to Citeh and Chelsea, home to Cardiff and Hull.

Mikhailov

Next 3 are Cardiff (H), citeh (a) and chelski (a)

Sidney

Quote from: EC Unique on December 16, 2013, 09:32:45 AM
Quote from: Sidney on December 15, 2013, 10:36:05 PM
Quote from: stew on December 15, 2013, 08:29:13 PM

I hope Suarez goes to Spain, he deserves to play at the top level and I really want to see if he makes it three out of three in three countries knawing on the opposition.  :-[
He's already playing at the top level - there is no higher level than playing for the most storied and decorated club in the world's finest league, the Barclays Premier League™.

Liverpool's record v Real Madrid in Europe:

P3 W3 F6 A0