The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ballinaman

Picture release of the lad suspected shouting abuse at the Oldham player...

http://tinyurl.com/7pan49a

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: EC Unique on January 06, 2012, 10:51:58 PM
Quote from: Minder on January 06, 2012, 10:49:10 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on January 06, 2012, 10:45:09 PM
Did you read the article minder? LFC and police have both commented on it?

Yeah i did and i also read that a bbc journalist that was at the match and right beside the incident said it was bollocks. I dont know what happened but i know who i would imagine is a more credible source.

Fair enough. I honestly do hope it is bollocks.

Sure you do  ::)

Minder

This is from Nick Parrots Twitter this evening -

I was on the Kop at tonight. It will be interesting to hear what upset #Oldham's Tom #Adeyemi. Fans nearby claim they heard "Manc b**tard"  - 43 minutes ago

Three other fans wearing #Suarez t-shirts in the front row of the corner of the Kop were ejected by police who claim they'd chanted abuse - 42 minutes ago

in reply to - @TonyBarretTimes.  No fan was ejected following Adeyemi incident. I spoke to fans nearby who claim "Manc b**tard" was the only thing shouted.  - 38 minutes ago

No #LFC fans were arrested on Kop tonight. Three were ejected, but this was unrelated to the #Adeyemi incident. I was there & spoke to cops - 35 minutes ago

There were black and Asian fans near the fan who hurled abuse at #Adeyemi, I didn't see them react to the fan. #LFC stewards didn't react - 27 minutes ago
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

brokencrossbar1

Its alright lads the bandwagon is running slow tonight, it won't pick up enough pace. #sickensmyfuckingholethelotofit!!

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Norf Tyrone

Geezus. Liverpool fans have started a boycott on "don't buy the Mirror" on Twitter! Seriously!!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Gabriel_Hurl

RT @danroan: @Philteddylfc @lfc @richard_buxton_ Merseyside Police deny any arrests for racially aggravated offences at Anfield

Good man Norf - here again I see

Norf Tyrone

Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

EC Unique

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on January 06, 2012, 11:08:44 PM
Geezus. Liverpool fans have started a boycott on "don't buy the Mirror" on Twitter! Seriously!!
So it is The Sun, The mirror and the Gardian then.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on January 06, 2012, 11:10:50 PM
Right. And? Not sure your point.

No harm to you Norf but Chelsea fans are not really great ones to be biblical about racism, C18 and the Headhunters are legendary

Minder

In fairness to Norf i think he is just pointing out some of the blind hysteria that has gripped Liverpool supporters in the last few weeks.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on January 06, 2012, 11:10:50 PM
Right. And? Not sure your point.

Just saying hello that's all - I never see you in any other threads - so thought it would be nice to say hello

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Minder on January 06, 2012, 11:22:33 PM
In fairness to Norf i think he is just pointing out some of the blind hysteria that has gripped Liverpool supporters in the last few weeks.

You could say the same about non-Liverpool supporters

Big Puff

Quote from: hardstation on January 06, 2012, 11:26:05 PM
You're some man, Gabriel. It's football. It doesn't put food on your table.

its not as fun as joyriding