The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on January 06, 2012, 09:57:10 PM
Couple of the Liverpool journos saying story in tomorrows Irish Star about Young Flanagan, maybe going to declare for the Republic.

That would be nice, all great Liverpool teams had an Irish man, and regularly FBs, Finnan, The Gaffer, Lawernson(albeit a CB)

Hopefully those goals will do Downing and AC the world of good in terms of confidence.  2 good finishes

Minder

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on January 06, 2012, 10:01:01 PM
Couple of the Liverpool journos saying story in tomorrows Irish Star about Young Flanagan, maybe going to declare for the Republic.

That would be nice, all great Liverpool teams had an Irish man, and regularly FBs, Finnan, The Gaffer, Lawernson(albeit a CB)

Hopefully those goals will do Downing and AC the world of good in terms of confidence.  2 good finishes

Don't forget "Philly Bebb", as Charlton used to say
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Big Puff

Good cup game tonight, nice to get 5 goals.

Downing & Shelvey will be delighted to break their duck, and AC will be happy to get his 1st at anfield this season.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Minder on January 06, 2012, 10:03:59 PM

I had forgotten that dark period until now, surely the fact that Liverpool signed Mickey the Monkey is hard proof that the club is not racist!

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on January 06, 2012, 10:10:27 PM

I had forgotten that dark period until now, surely the fact that Liverpool signed Mickey the Monkey is hard proof that the club is not racist!

:o
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

EagleLord

Glad to see the big lad get one. Some very fickle kunts about. The same people last few weeks who were writing all over facebook about how useless, dung, flop etc about Carroll. And then there tonight its a lot of 'get in the Andy' 'Great goal big man' etc. Idiots. Why am i 'friends' with these clowns.

Carmen Stateside

Would love if it was about him declaring, as you say BC every great pool team had a paddy somewhere in the team. 
Spearing impressed tonight, covered well and was passing forward a lot of the time tonight.  Interesting to see Gerrard move out to the left wing second half, may have been more to give him a breather but I remember Engerland trying him out that wing  for a few games.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on January 06, 2012, 10:11:47 PM

Look at those ears!!!!!!!!

Captain Obvious

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on January 06, 2012, 10:25:25 PM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on January 06, 2012, 10:11:47 PM

Look at those ears!!!!!!!!
Looks more like Bale than Babb.

Minder

Quote from: J70 on January 06, 2012, 10:39:12 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on January 06, 2012, 10:36:55 PM
Unbelievable  :-\
http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Liverpool-new-racism-row-Fan-arrested-on-suspicion-of-abusing-black-Oldham-player-Tom-Adeyemi-article849913.html

Was just about to post that.

This is getting out of hand.

MirrorFootball @MirrorFootball 17m
Liverpool rocked by new race row as fan is arrested over abuse of black Oldham player: bit.ly/zEEHvM

Nick Parrot, BBC journalist replies

Nick Parrott @NickParrottBBC
@MirrorFootball you're lying - I was near the incident!

Now wipe that saliva off your chin, its dripping.

EC Unique

Did you read the article minder? LFC and police have both commented on it?

Minder

Quote from: EC Unique on January 06, 2012, 10:45:09 PM
Did you read the article minder? LFC and police have both commented on it?

Yeah i did and i also read that a bbc journalist that was at the match and right beside the incident said it was bollocks. I dont know what happened but i know who i would imagine is a more credible source.