The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blowitupref

That Liverpool statement reminds me of Father Ted.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

rossie mad

This smells of a pro ferguson bias within in the FA and a football league afraid of the whiskey nosed one.I firmly believe that suarez is no more a racist than i am and this is just a fast one being pulled by ferguson to stop the fourth spot being taken by liverpool.Disgraceful if this being blamed on racism.as someone has said already where is the primary source of evidence?An absolute disgrace if this ruling stands.

EC Unique

Quote from: rossie mad on December 20, 2011, 10:54:17 PM
This smells of a pro ferguson bias within in the FA and a football league afraid of the whiskey nosed one.I firmly believe that suarez is no more a racist than i am and this is just a fast one being pulled by ferguson to stop the fourth spot being taken by liverpool.Disgraceful if this being blamed on racism.as someone has said already where is the primary source of evidence?An absolute disgrace if this ruling stands.

Has to be a wind up.  :D

BennyHarp

I wonder what John Terry will get now for his more blatant racism!
That was never a square ball!!

EC Unique

This just in: Liverpool have submitted an appeal, but unfortunately it hit the woodwork.

Dinny Breen

The whataboutery coming from the Liverpool fans is pretty sad and that statement for a professionally run club is embarrassing.
#newbridgeornowhere

rossie mad

No actually my belief.I believe that the fourth spot in the epl will be between liverpool and man utd and ferguson knows this so he asks for one of his opponents best players to be punished harshly without proper evidence,

ballinaman

Quote from: rossie mad on December 20, 2011, 11:11:57 PM
No actually my belief.I believe that the fourth spot in the epl will be between liverpool and man utd and ferguson knows this so he asks for one of his opponents best players to be punished harshly without proper evidence,
You the same lad who thought Gay Mitchell had the Aras in the bag too?

rossie mad

I sincerely doubt it.Why do you ask?are you not a man utd fan?you are obvoiously delighted with this decision

GalwayBayBoy

EC Unique

:D :D mental delusion at it's best.

Tony Baloney

Captain Obvious

How do you jump to that conclusion? MU look like the only side able to challenge City & if they don't win it they should finish 2nd.

EC Unique

The Worker

Did the FA not state that suarez was NOT a racist?

surely then the mirror could find themselves in hot water of that headline!