The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: ross4life on October 17, 2010, 02:52:33 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on October 17, 2010, 02:43:41 PM
Hodgson 39mins to save his job  ???

A bit harsh & Liverpool don't sack managers after 8 games?

I'm only asking the question that everyone is thinking,I don't see it as being harsh,in fact I wouldn't agree with him being sacked if he is.
You'll Never Walk Alone.

orangeman

magpie seanie

Don't be too down Liverpool fans. Your team is too good to go down.  :-*

The Real Laoislad

No complaints,the better team won.
Everton wanted it more,had more passion and fight.

You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: J OGorman on October 17, 2010, 02:44:21 PM
Oh oh...4-5-1 aint gonna work when the 1 is completely uninterested Torres

The whole team look uninterested today..
As for Torres,if they get an offer of 50mill + for him in January it would be smart to let him go I think.

You'll Never Walk Alone.

118cmal

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on October 17, 2010, 03:29:18 PM
Quote from: J OGorman on October 17, 2010, 02:44:21 PM
Oh oh...4-5-1 aint gonna work when the 1 is completely uninterested Torres

The whole team look uninterested today..
As for Torres,if they get an offer of 50mill + for him in January it would be smart to let him go I think.

:D :D :D

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: magpie seanie on October 17, 2010, 03:24:26 PM

No chance of us going down but finishing mid-table is not much better.

Don't think we've had one good performance under Hodgson yet. He looks utterly clueless.

Carmen Stateside

The man is out of his depth.  Hes a complete bag of nerves which i never seen at Fulham. 

Carmen Stateside

How many times did our wide men get down the side of the full backs? come to think of it how many times did they touch the ball? Only in the last 20 mins when Everton sat back did we control posession and again could do feck all with it.

J OGorman

Torres needs benched, was woeful again today. Its like liverpool playing with 10 men..surely no man is beyond being dropped?

118cmal

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on October 17, 2010, 03:31:03 PM

Don't think we've had one good performance under Hodgson yet. He looks utterly clueless.

I know you liverpool fans are notoriously delusional but most sane people would think that finishing mid-table would be considerably better than getting relegated.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: 118cmal on October 17, 2010, 03:38:17 PM

I know you liverpool fans are notoriously delusional but most sane people would think that finishing mid-table would be considerably better than getting relegated.

Mid table is nowhere near good enough either but it's where we'll probably end up. Not too hard to figure out.

118cmal

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on October 17, 2010, 03:40:36 PM
Quote from: 118cmal on October 17, 2010, 03:38:17 PM

Mid table is nowhere near good enough either but it's where we'll probably end up. Not too hard to figure out.

Yep.  Deluded  :D

stew

How long has it been since there was talk about liverpool being relegated?
Hodgson seems to have lost the confidence of the players and the players dont seem to be playing with much passion at all, they need to get Torres outta there for big money and they need to buy two excellent defenders at least as well as a new striker.

Torres is playing like he does not give a shite and maybe a move would waken him up but right now the way he is going they would be lucky to get 10 million for him, however said fifty million for the oft injured spaniard is having a laugh.

Well done Liverpool on getting those two scumbags out of there, I hope the next regime treat the club with a bit more gumption than those two knackers.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.