The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

Anyone expecting a Premier League player to be a role model for children must have something wrong with their head.

I suppose parents can't be role models?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: Minder on March 17, 2010, 12:49:42 PM
Anyone expecting a Premier League player to be a role model for children must have something wrong with their head.

True although looking at this thread recently you'd understand how Joe Duffy is so popular with the outraged and offended brigade.

EC Unique

Quote from: Minder on March 17, 2010, 12:49:42 PM

I suppose parents can't be role models?

Spot on!

Hound

Brown has a classic case of "little man syndrome". Gerrard was right to hit him back, and hit him back harder, especially as he did it in such a way as the ref didnt think it warranted a red card.

Doogie Browser

I see Riera has a pop at Rafa today.

blewuporstuffed

I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

bingobus

Taxi for Riera. A decent player but he'll not survive this, liked the width he offers the team and natural left foot. I'm sure a replacement can be found though.

Has the Stevie G Lynch-mob been formed yet?  ::)

norabeag

Quote from: bingobus on March 18, 2010, 11:31:56 AM
Taxi for Riera. A decent player but he'll not survive this, liked the width he offers the team and natural left foot. I'm sure a replacement can be found though.

There was much chance of the FA doing anything with Gerard as there was with Shearer or even Terry.Just a bad tr**p. End of

deiseach

Amusing the way the Riera story crept up the headlines as the hacks became increasingly confident that this story was on the level. He's hardly senior enough to be a Goliah slayer, but there's clearly problems in the camp (as if we didn't know)

bingobus

Quote from: norabeag on March 18, 2010, 11:52:57 AM

There was much chance of the FA doing anything with Gerard as there was with Shearer or even Terry.Just a bad tr**p. End of

Yes, he is the devil. The FA always look after the Tramps. I'm surprised Gerard is still in the game and not running a crime/terrorist/Jamesbondvilliantypecorporation at this stage.  ::)

thebigfella

Quote from: bingobus on March 18, 2010, 02:06:24 PM
Quote from: norabeag on March 18, 2010, 11:52:57 AM

Yes, he is the devil. The FA always look after the Tramps. I'm surprised Gerard is still in the game and not running a crime/terrorist/Jamesbondvilliantypecorporation at this stage.  ::)

Only the English tramps  ;) 

Carmen Stateside

The Liverpool team in full: Reina, Insua, Carragher, Agger, Johnson, Mascherano, Lucas, Kuyt, Babel, Gerrard, Torres. Subs: Cavalieri, Benayoun, Kyrgiakos, Ngog, Degen, El Zhar, Kelly.

supersarsfields

Goal Gerrard penalty.

Great run by Lucas.  :o

Carmen Stateside

supersarsfields

Torres with the second.

Need the third, an away goal still puts us out.