Because I enjoy winding you up LL. And it is getting easier all the time ;D ;D

Eh ok if you think so  :-\
You'll Never Walk Alone.

supersarsfields

Quote from: EC Unique on December 06, 2009, 01:50:11 PM
Because I enjoy winding you up LL. And it is getting easier all the time ;D ;D

Sad.

The Real Laoislad

Sad to say but Liverpool could do with Spurs  :o dropping points today...
You'll Never Walk Alone.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 06, 2009, 01:42:34 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on December 06, 2009, 01:36:15 PM
Blatant dive and should have been booked. Does he not get embarrassed at his pathetic actions?

Why do you care?

You have posted more about Liverpools match yesterday than you have about Man Uniteds match...
Why is that?

bingobus

Big, Big game tonight  :-[

Only thing of note will be to get Aquaman a start and 70plus minutes, avoid injuries esp to Torres is he gets a run, get a win and keep a clean sheet for 4th game in row. Not much to ask!

No harm in giving Torres a run if he's fit. Get rustyness out of him before the game on Sunday. When's he come back before, it has taken him a game or two to get going and we need him on song for Sunday.

EC Unique

Silky

This isn't a big game tonight!!! Catch a grip.

We should field the youth team and focus on getting a strong 11 on the pitch on Sunday. Sunday is a big game, tonight doesn't matter a damb!

bingobus

Quote from: Silky on December 09, 2009, 02:57:57 PM
This isn't a big game tonight!!! Catch a grip.

We should field the youth team and focus on getting a strong 11 on the pitch on Sunday. Sunday is a big game, tonight doesn't matter a damb!

Some people  ::)

EC Unique

bingobus

bingobus

Silky

All i was saying is that I'm not at all concerned about tonights game. I'd be happy with 0-0 if we avoid injuries and I wouldn't risk anyone who isn't 100% fit. If fact I wouldn't risk any of the 1st team. We cant afford any more injuries.