The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ethan Tremblay

As a united fan, even I am sad to see him go.  A top manager and charismatic figure for the PL. 

Hard to see Liverpool not dropping off a bit now. 

Agree that he will take a year and likely end up in Madrid or Barcelona, any club would pay top dollar for him. 
I tend to think of myself as a one man wolfpack...

J70

Where will he rank among Liverpool managers?

I'd say you could make a strong case for second.

No one will ever eclipse what Shankly achieved, but in terms of where the club was when he started, Klopp did an outstanding job to compete and win as he has.

imtommygunn

Honestly think he's as good as any of them. The financial playing field is far from level these days. He's competing against oil barons using teams as toys and would have won a lot more without that.

You put him and Pep with same resources for me only one winner.

(Non liverpool fan).

Capt Pat

There will be no competition for manchester city now after Klopp goes.

dec

Bob Paisley was manager for 9 seasons, in those 9 seasons he won 6 league titles and 3 European Cups.

dec

It would be great to have a going away party at the Aviva.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: dec on January 26, 2024, 02:17:40 PMIt would be great to have a going away party at the Aviva.

Forget about the Europa league it's a competition Liverpool fell into and would prefer to be challenging for the Champions league.

Winning the league title with a full Anfield to see the trophy lifted something that hasn't been seen since 1990 will be the perfect send off for Klopp.

This news of his departure puts extra pressure on Klopp's team who will know this league title is theirs to lose however he'll be fairly confident to achieve his objective now.

jcpen

Who is the bigger eegit on here, trailer or Captain Obvious?
NEUTRAL

Milltown Row2

Didn't read the statement but what was the main reason for stepping away? Time with family? Just a reset? Pressure from media/social media or stress from work?

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

jcpen

You could always you know just go and read it if you want to know that bad.
NEUTRAL

quit yo jibbajabba

Boy told me it was the stresses of social media particularly said on here where trailer captain obvious and MR2 said it was theirs to lose

jcpen

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on January 26, 2024, 02:41:10 PMBoy told me it was the stresses of social media particularly said on here where trailer captain obvious and MR2 said it was theirs to lose
He definitely reads here alright, what other reason could Capt Obvious have for all his genius mind games  ;D
NEUTRAL

gawa316

Milltown Row2

Quote from: gawa316 on January 26, 2024, 03:22:52 PMHe never got over Stalin's stance on him

The Stallion was the man!

Mid table mediocrity incoming

Will Trent follow him to Spain?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn