Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armamike

Quote from: J70 on August 27, 2023, 07:28:02 PM
Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on August 27, 2023, 06:41:40 PM
Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on August 27, 2023, 05:22:16 PM
Gona be a long season......

Quadruples ours 😂😂
Some cracks papered over with that result but sure if ye can't enjoy a win like that what's the point of it all 😃😋

Tonne of work to do on midfield and defense. Smash and grab win, thrilling as it was, doesn't change that.

Thought Liverpool were the better team in the second half and the equalizer was coming. The subs were the difference. Newcastle didn't have the same quality. We all know the issues that need fixed.
That's just, like your opinion man.

gawa316

2 weeks in a row we go down to 10 men and end up being the better team

J70

Quote from: Armamike on August 27, 2023, 09:26:48 PM
Quote from: J70 on August 27, 2023, 07:28:02 PM
Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on August 27, 2023, 06:41:40 PM
Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on August 27, 2023, 05:22:16 PM
Gona be a long season......

Quadruples ours 😂😂
Some cracks papered over with that result but sure if ye can't enjoy a win like that what's the point of it all 😃😋

Tonne of work to do on midfield and defense. Smash and grab win, thrilling as it was, doesn't change that.

Thought Liverpool were the better team in the second half and the equalizer was coming. The subs were the difference. Newcastle didn't have the same quality. We all know the issues that need fixed.

Yeah, that's fair.

Reminded me of one of those many Anfield games over the years where Liverpool didn't get the second (or sometimes the first) goal, crowd got nervous, and the opposition nicked a draw or win.

With 15-20 minutes left, you could see a goal was coming for either team as the game stretched, and the longer it went the more optimistic I became Liverpool might do it.

Armamike

I've enjoyed rewatching the Nunes goals and celebrations a few times.  He give it a bit to the Newcastle fans   ;D
That's just, like your opinion man.

gawa316

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on August 31, 2023, 07:03:28 PM
Gravenberch done - https://twitter.com/David_Ornstein/status/1697307175679369511

€40m

Gotta be happy with the midfield options now if this goes through...Thiago, Mac Allister, Sob, Jones, Endo, Elliott, Gravenberch, Bajcetic

Would like another CB or RB though. I see young Bradley is out til October

quit yo jibbajabba

Deffo plenty of options and ballers in the midfield you'd just love even one destroyer in there.

Could well be a switch to 4231 as there's no out and out DM but there's flexibility with practically all the midfielders and forwards now which is good

Gabriel_Hurl

Liverpool
LASK
Union SG
Toulouse

You'd be happy enough with that

RedHand88

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66683099

Jesus it's actually a real story. Is this who he was meeting in London the other day??

square_ball

So who is this transfer windows Andy Carroll when the bid for Mo gets accepted?

I can't see this happening today but you suspect the Saudis will come back again and again until they get their man.

RedHand88

Quote from: square_ball on September 01, 2023, 12:56:10 PM

I can't see this happening today but you suspect the Saudis will come back again and again until they get their man.

Worth noting they have until September 7th when their window closes.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: RedHand88 on September 01, 2023, 01:01:05 PM

Would it not be good business? Salah Didn't look happy the other day when coming off, I'm not happy either when getting taken off but he's been subbed before and never reacted like that
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Gabriel_Hurl

If they want him now - they'll still want him next summer. He can go then.

Hound

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 01, 2023, 01:03:08 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on September 01, 2023, 01:01:05 PM

Would it not be good business? Salah Didn't look happy the other day when coming off, I'm not happy either when getting taken off but he's been subbed before and never reacted like that
That's absolutely not true. That's the way he often reacts if he's taken off with a game still in the melting pot!