The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: gawa316 on November 11, 2022, 02:31:13 PM
Just the 7 players heading away then...Alisson, Fab, TAA, Hendo, VVD, Konate, & Nunez.

How many of those will play all the games?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

gawa316

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 11, 2022, 03:09:57 PM
Just the 7 players heading away then...Alisson, Fab, TAA, Hendo, VVD, Konate, & Nunez.

3 max

From the Bunker

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 11, 2022, 03:09:57 PM

Probably only Allison, VVD and Nunez.

The rest will only get moderate or little time.

The game time will do Nunez no harm!

Hound

Uruguay definitely my team for the World Cup.  Not that I have any clue re their form, but Uruguay, Ghana, SKorea, could be tightly matched teams.

It seems England likely to play 3 centre halves, which would suit Trent very well if he was in good form. But Trippier miles ahead of him on form. Klopp won't do it but I would like to see Liverpool try 3 CBs against top teams like Real Madrid. If they were all fit you could make Konate, Virgil and Matip into a fearsome threesome, and still have Gomez as back up.

Fabinho well good enough to start for Brazil, but even when he was in top form he was in and out, even Fred seems to get more game time.

Any news of Diaz and Jota injuries- expected back in time for the City cup game?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Hound on November 12, 2022, 08:46:44 AM
Uruguay definitely my team for the World Cup.  Not that I have any clue re their form, but Uruguay, Ghana, SKorea, could be tightly matched teams.

It seems England likely to play 3 centre halves, which would suit Trent very well if he was in good form. But Trippier miles ahead of him on form. Klopp won't do it but I would like to see Liverpool try 3 CBs against top teams like Real Madrid. If they were all fit you could make Konate, Virgil and Matip into a fearsome threesome, and still have Gomez as back up.

Fabinho well good enough to start for Brazil, but even when he was in top form he was in and out, even Fred seems to get more game time.

Any news of Diaz and Jota injuries- expected back in time for the City cup game?

Will he not play the kids against City in that cup game?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

brokencrossbar1

Neither back for City I'd say but Diaz is back running. Jota likely to be new year.

You'd have to think that the City game will be based on the players not away. Kelleher will be in nets anyway, Robbo, Matip and Gomez are not away, Thiago, Milner, Mo and Bobby. That's a solid basis for a team to work on for the next few weeks.

f**k the world cup

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

laoislad

RedHand88

Milltown Row2

laoislad

All those that wrote off Nunez  ;D
Good win, strange game though, were in complete control but yet needed Alisson to make 3 world class saves.
Not sure how Salah didn't get a peno.

Armamike

That's just, like your opinion man.

From the Bunker

Good result. Allison earned his crust. Many forget, it's a team game and Allison did what he is there to do (and did it well).

Nice end to this part of the season.  :)

Milltown Row2

Brazil will struggle to pick their keeper, Allison will be hard not to pick considering he's  season so far, defo top four, being 15 points behind, it's nearly as good as last season listening to some post