The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

Quote from: dec on February 14, 2022, 06:56:02 PM
For those of you in the US both Inter games will be on CBS so no Paramount+ subscription required.

https://www.livesoccertv.com/channels/cbs/
All games are live and free on the LiveScore app, can you get that in the US?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

gawa316

Quote from: laoislad on February 14, 2022, 07:28:27 PM
Quote from: dec on February 14, 2022, 06:56:02 PM
For those of you in the US both Inter games will be on CBS so no Paramount+ subscription required.

https://www.livesoccertv.com/channels/cbs/
All games are live and free on the LiveScore app, can you get that in the US?

Yes but it doesn't include the option to watch the games

Armamike

Quote from: gawa316 on February 14, 2022, 07:11:30 PM
Quote from: blewuporstuffed on February 14, 2022, 02:55:00 PM
Quote from: gawa316 on February 13, 2022, 04:00:03 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 13, 2022, 03:58:16 PM
ugly ugly game - but 3 points

Agreed not great viewing...those late flags do my head in
They gave the impression of the game being much closer than it actually was. About 3 or 4 of those Burnley 'chances' wouldn't have happened at all if the flag had went up straight away.

I just watched MOTD2 and in their analysis they included some chances that were offside to highlight how well Burnley played...not sure they understand

I hate the way the linesman doesn't raise the flag straightaway for offside.  It doesn't do Liverpool any particular favours for playing offside.  The other side gets a bit of mental boost from supposedly getting in behind for a goal chance when in reality most of the time they're being deliberately allowed to.
That's just, like your opinion man.

Saffrongael

Quote from: Armamike on February 14, 2022, 08:48:00 PM
Quote from: gawa316 on February 14, 2022, 07:11:30 PM
Quote from: blewuporstuffed on February 14, 2022, 02:55:00 PM
Quote from: gawa316 on February 13, 2022, 04:00:03 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 13, 2022, 03:58:16 PM
ugly ugly game - but 3 points

Agreed not great viewing...those late flags do my head in
They gave the impression of the game being much closer than it actually was. About 3 or 4 of those Burnley 'chances' wouldn't have happened at all if the flag had went up straight away.

I just watched MOTD2 and in their analysis they included some chances that were offside to highlight how well Burnley played...not sure they understand

I hate the way the linesman doesn't raise the flag straightaway for offside.  It doesn't do Liverpool any particular favours for playing offside.  The other side gets a bit of mental boost from supposedly getting in behind for a goal chance when in reality most of the time they're being deliberately allowed to.

My big beef with it is a played needlessly getting injured
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

laoislad

Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Konate, Van Dijk, Robertson; Fabinho, Thiago, Elliott; Salah, Jota, Mane.

quit yo jibbajabba

gawa316

Jeez remember the shite you were at when you were 18??!! Starting a CL game certainly wasn't one of them!

hoynevalley

Should be another straight forward game for pool. The B team hammered a full side Ac Milan. What will a full team do to Inter. Going 4-0 for Liverpool. Good to see Elliott and Konate starting.

laoislad

Subs bench pretty strong also. Curtis Jones didn't even make the squad, shows you the strength in depth they have now.

Milltown Row2

Jesus that's shite tonight, why are Pool not pressing?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Hound

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

From the Bunker

Milltown Row2

Too soon for that front pair of Salah and Sade?

From the Bunker