The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

Quote from: illdecide on May 11, 2016, 02:16:51 PM
What's this young lad Ranges are supposed to be signing from Liverpool like?

Is it young Rossiter? He's a tidy, unspectacular, old style midfielder. A bit like Jay Spearing.

illdecide

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 11, 2016, 02:20:32 PM
Quote from: illdecide on May 11, 2016, 02:16:51 PM
What's this young lad Ranges are supposed to be signing from Liverpool like?

Is it young Rossiter? He's a tidy, unspectacular, old style midfielder. A bit like Jay Spearing.

Yeah thats him...I work beside a big Rangers fan here and he can't believe Rangers are getting such a quality player for next to nothing...Surely if he's that good Liverpool wouldn't let him go :-\
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

AZOffaly

I don't think he is *that* good. He's a scouser, and was delighted to play a couple of games for Liverpool. He looked as if he could potentially have a future, but probably not at Liverpool. As I said, a bit of a Jay Spearing.

gawa316

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 11, 2016, 03:58:31 PM
I don't think he is *that* good. He's a scouser, and was delighted to play a couple of games for Liverpool. He looked as if he could potentially have a future, but probably not at Liverpool. As I said, a bit of a Jay Spearing.

i would say he has a lot more potential than Spearing

brokencrossbar1

I think the only real comparison with spearing is they're small with crew cuts!  He is a good player, the stand out of his age but he doesn't look like he'll physically develop imo. Best of luck to him but there's better there so I don't see him being any loss. 

laoislad

Just like a testimonial game so far.
Liverpool's minds clearly on Basel next week,lovely goal by Hazard though it has to be said.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

gawa316

Quote from: laoislad on May 11, 2016, 08:52:53 PM
Just like a testimonial game so far.
Liverpool's minds clearly on Basel next week,lovely goal by Hazard though it has to be said.

Good first 10/15 but Chelsea have been the better side since then

The Stallion

Well you've yet to notice how poor a job Klopp is doing so observation might not be your strong point.

JoG2

Caught the 2nd half.. Deserved something I reckon.  Although the red men had more chances,  Chelsea had the better ones with Mignolet pulling off a couple of good saves.

Hazard obviously putting himself in the shop window as he bothered his hole tonight

Captain Obvious

Did Begovic have money on a 1-1 draw?

The Stallion

Yet another insipid Liverpool performance under Klopp. Little criticism of his tenure though.

From the Bunker

Quote from: The Stallion on May 12, 2016, 08:17:28 AM
Yet another insipid Liverpool performance under Klopp. Little criticism of his tenure though.

Yeah it was such an important game.

Longshanks

Quote from: The Stallion on May 12, 2016, 08:17:28 AM

I'm not a liverpool fan it its fairly obvious you are a wind up merchant and idiot.

The game meant nothing in the grand scheme of qualifing for anything, he hasnt even been there a full season, if you cannot see the final of a euro cup as progress you are mad and who else would you have instead?

The Stallion

I don't see finishing mid-table as progress, and the final of a second tier trophy means little. Even clowns like McClaren and Hodgson managed that, and with vastly inferior squads.

The Stallion

It just shows how blind to Klopp's ineptitude people are, that to question a manager who has guided a squad capable of top 4  to mid-table mediocrity is seen as trolling. Staggering.