The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikehunt

Quote from: The Stallion on April 14, 2016, 08:25:02 PM
Lol. Liverpool are really bad. Klopp found wanting again. Still doing a great job according to almost every other Liverpool fan here though.

Bump

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Minder on April 14, 2016, 10:52:47 PM
Scenario: Man C win CL, Liverpool win EL, Leicester, Spurs, Arse qualify for CL too but Man U finish fourth and miss out...

Liverpools form may get them to fourth, as both Manchester teams are shite
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

AZOffaly

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 14, 2016, 11:07:08 PM
Scenario: Man C win CL, Liverpool win EL, Leicester, Spurs, Arse qualify for CL too but Man U finish fourth and miss out...

That horse has bolted. Watch a slip up against Bournemouth now. But nights like this make all the other shit worthwhile 😛

Milltown Row2

Quote from: AZOffaly on April 14, 2016, 11:09:10 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 14, 2016, 11:07:08 PM

That horse has bolted. Watch a slip up against Bournemouth now. But nights like this make all the other shit worthwhile 😛

I suppose nights like that disguise league form... But id rather have a header lime Klopp on The line than Lvg
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Armamike

Nights like this restore my faith in football.
That's just, like your opinion man.

J70

Quote from: imtommygunn on April 14, 2016, 10:42:09 PM
Quote from: The Stallion on April 14, 2016, 10:34:39 PM
Please don't let my opinion detract from your enjoyment of the result folks. Progressing in a trophy for second tier clubs is a big deal for many Liverpool fans. Savour the moment.
I thought you were a liverpool fan...

Yeah, but he's too cool and in the know to lower himself to enjoy an occasion like that.

Dortmund aren't a good side don't you know... ::)

;D

Medic

Who'd have thought it would have been so easy by just chucking in crosses!! I'm numb!! Numb!!

I just hope one day we get our defence sorted out. Can't see it happening any day soon.
All Things Dr. Karl Raymond Marx Kennedy  - https://allthingsdockarlkennedy-blog.tumblr.com/

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Medic on April 15, 2016, 12:07:30 AM
Who'd have thought it would have been so easy by just chucking in crosses!! I'm numb!! Numb!!

I just hope one day we get our defence sorted out. Can't see it happening any day soon.
Defence brutal but that's for other day!

bennydorano

Poor oul Stallion, has to hold the line, in too deep.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: bennydorano on April 15, 2016, 12:18:49 AM
Poor oul Stallion, has to hold the line, in too deep.
Aye passed the point of no return now.

laoislad

Should Brodge get some credit for tonight?
It was his team/players afterall.... :)
We are quick enough to blame him when we lose...

Joking aside I can't wait to see what they are like when Klopp gets his own players in.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

heganboy

Quote from: The Stallion on April 14, 2016, 08:25:02 PM
Lol. Liverpool are really bad. Klopp found wanting again. Still doing a great job according to almost every other Liverpool fan here though.

This makes me laugh

Spectacular failure.

Right up there with city west if you ask me (sorry Tony)
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

The Stallion

Klopp was found wanting. His tactics in the first half were comical. Dortmund were foolish in taking off Kagawa and Reus, leaving them with no-one to hold possession in the last ten minutes.

It's great to see such unbridled joy here though, can't imagine the scenes if Liverpool actually win the second tier trophy.

YNWA

bridgegael

Quote from: The Stallion on April 15, 2016, 06:47:26 AM
Klopp was found wanting. His tactics in the first half were comical. Dortmund were foolish in taking off Kagawa and Reus, leaving them with no-one to hold possession in the last ten minutes.

It's great to see such unbridled joy here though, can't imagine the scenes if Liverpool actually win the second tier trophy.

YNWA

Give it up lad, you're done here.
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"