The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

heganboy

Firmino anonymous, ibe maybe a decent option. Complete lack of drive. No invention. No control of the game
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

heganboy

Shockingly poor stuff from Liverpool

Can and moreno only plausible efforts. Klopp's only thought must be transfer window.

And there is 3
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

laoislad

Fair play Watford, that was an excellent goal.

Strange the way things are going ATM but I wouldn't be worried yet.
He needs to bring his own players in.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

deiseach

At least next up are the whipping boys from Leices...oh.

GJL

LOLz. Come on everyone. Group hug. We can all be sad together.

Captain Obvious

Unhappy Christmas for Liverpool the only way is up after today's result?

StGallsGAA

rodney trotter

Quote from: From the Bunker on December 20, 2015, 02:13:55 PM
Quote from: rodney trotter on December 20, 2015, 01:51:15 PM
Liverpool have been been shocking. Kloop hasn't improved them much.

Silk purses out of Pigs ears. Think there is no Sturridge, Gerrard, Sterling and most importantly Suarez from the League title challenging year. None have been replaced because you can't replace players like these without sh1t loads of money and a club based in a happening city.

They got plenty of money for Suarez and wasted that, plus 50 million for Sterling.

Well it was Brendan Rodgers who wasted it. Kloop has yet to buy, so he can't be blamed for any of that I suppose.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: rodney trotter on December 20, 2015, 03:43:53 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on December 20, 2015, 02:13:55 PM
Quote from: rodney trotter on December 20, 2015, 01:51:15 PM
Liverpool have been been shocking. Kloop hasn't improved them much.

Silk purses out of Pigs ears. Think there is no Sturridge, Gerrard, Sterling and most importantly Suarez from the League title challenging year. None have been replaced because you can't replace players like these without sh1t loads of money and a club based in a happening city.

They got plenty of money for Suarez and wasted that, plus 50 million for Sterling.

Well it was Brendan Rodgers who wasted it. Kloop has yet to buy, so he can't be blamed for any of that I suppose.

Anything you can do we can do better  ;D

Watford good team in fairness.....
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Was there any linking of arms and cheering the result??
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Jeepers Creepers

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 20, 2015, 04:58:35 PM
Was there any linking of arms and cheering the result??

There was in my house  :o

annapr

Where were all you United fans yesterday after ye lost?

Milltown Row2

On the Utd thread..... Read it, sure you're never on it  :P

From the Bunker

There is going to be a fair auld scramble this year for 3rd and 4th. Even the Auld Spuds could have a chance of getting a place. In fairness it's great to see. Too many years of same old same old. Good for the game to see Chelski, Man U, Liverpool and to a lesser extent Man C get a poke in the eye from the lesser lights.

laoislad

Quote from: From the Bunker on December 20, 2015, 05:47:47 PM
There is going to be a fair auld scramble this year for 3rd and 4th. Even the Auld Spuds could have a chance of getting a place. In fairness it's great to see. Too many years of same old same old. Good for the game to see Chelski, Man U, Liverpool and to a lesser extent Man C get a poke in the eye from the lesser lights.
It would disappointing with the way things are going at the moment if one of Watford,Palace or especially Leicester didn't make Europe.
I said way back Liverpools best chance of Champions League was via the Europa League. I still believe that.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.