The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

AZOffaly

Quote from: GJL on October 04, 2015, 01:41:52 PM
Is today not a win-win situation for Liverpool? Win the game and bag the three points. Draw or lose and more pressure mounts on BR.

That's the way I'm looking at it but I always want Liverpool to win.

heganboy

Looking a bit more like a settled outfit that know what they are supposed to be doing. Its ridiculously sad that as a Liverpool fan, that is a statement of progress.
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

AZOffaly

It's not a terrible performance, at least a bit of urgency. Can is dodgy as a centre half though. He's a midfielder.

TabClear

Lucas should have walked for that.  Definite yellow

AZOffaly

blewuporstuffed

Very little creativity in midfield. Coutinho very quiet and milner was really poor.
Sahko and skeletal pretty solid at the back. Not sure Can is a CB either but was decent today apart from.the poor clearance that led to the goal.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

TabClear

Probably a fair result.  Everton forced some good stops from mignolet but both teams pretty poor.  Sturridge looks bright early but faded badly.

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

brokencrossbar1

Wildweasel74

Minder

Looks like they have someone lined up
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

gawa316

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on October 04, 2015, 06:36:58 PM
Should been gone June 2014
How he lasted so long will remain a mystery. The Premier league is poor quality and with a good manager Liverpool can finish fourth this season at least.

beer baron

So who have you boys got lined up?