The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TabClear

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on August 26, 2015, 09:45:26 AM
Quote from: AZOffaly on August 26, 2015, 09:40:33 AM
Can is probably the closest we have.
Yeah, but Can isn't really the sitting/holding type either.
I know that Rodgers maybe doesn't favour using that type of player too often, but Monday night showed how valuable having the likes of lucas is when playing away against the big teams.

If we let lucas go on loan as is the rumour without having a replacement it would be madness.  A sale is different although i think still a mistake  but why a loan? Lucas wages would not be massive in the grand scheme of things. 

Rossie11

Illarremandi gone to Sociedad for a snip at 12.5m!!
Liverpool have missed the boat big time on him.

Minder

Markovic going to Fenerbache on loan
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

beer baron

Quote from: Rossie11 on August 27, 2015, 10:14:51 AM

Is that official? Wow. Hard to understand why there weren't more sides in for him unless he' a bit of a homebird and wanted to go back to Sociedad, could've been a good player for most sides if getting back to his form of a few seasons back and he is only still about  24 or 25 i think.

TabClear

Quote from: Minder on August 27, 2015, 10:13:25 PM
Markovic going to Fenerbache on loan

Don't  see the sense in this.  Why not keep him as a (20m 😨) option for Europa league or bench.  He showed glimpses last season of what he can do in the right role.  It's not like ibe is seeing the world alight in the same position .

Worst case loan him to a premier league club. Will help his development and might even help take a point our two from our rivals.

deiseach

You also have to laugh (although not in a ha ha way) at Brendan's confidence that he will have some role in Markovic's future.

Orior

Quote from: Rossie11 on August 27, 2015, 10:14:51 AM

A much bigger name than Ibe.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

AZOffaly

Now that that CL nonsense is out of the way, the big draw is on today.

Liverpool have been drawn in Group B with Rubin Kazan so far. I think he played a baddy in a Bond Movie.

Celtic are in Group A with Ajax so far.

AZOffaly

Fenerbache just drawn in Celtic's group as well. Jaysus they pissed someone off.

Bordeaux are in with Liverpool and Kazan.

laoislad

Was hoping they would get Bordeaux!
The wife lived there for a year and still has good friends there, so hopefully get over to that game.!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

AZOffaly

Molde finish off the Celtic group.

FC Sion go into Liverpool's Group.

So Kazan, Liverpool, Bordeaux and Sion.

deiseach

Spurs v Anderlecht. Those of you who do not have you-know-who on ignore can look forward to a history lesson.

GJL

deiseach

Only diddy clubs have four stars.