The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Over the Bar

Milltown Row2

Need to stop putting Liverpool in my bets!! Under impressed, caught up in the emotional farewell!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

thebigfella

Thats it then, Stevie G is off to Dignitas in Switzerland. Fair play to the media though they have gave him a good send-off unlike the Liverpool squad today. Still think it's a bit harsh putting him down (and making a complete drama out of things) as would have been better to let him see out his days in the US.

Orior

Terrible terrible performance by Liverpool today. Everything too slow and ponderous.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

laoislad

Fairwell Stevie G thanks for the memories. One of the finest players of his generation.
Didn't see any of the game as I was at the Laois match but the result mattered little really.

Squad needs a good bit of surgery now, not sure I like what I'm hearing with Danny Ings and James Milner being linked strongly. Will need better players than them.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: laoislad on May 16, 2015, 08:56:14 PM
Fairwell Stevie G thanks for the memories. One of the finest players of his generation.
Didn't see any of the game as I was at the Laois match but the result mattered little really.

Squad needs a good bit of surgery now, not sure I like what I'm hearing with Danny Ings and James Milner being linked strongly. Will need better players than them.
Aye, Milner  ???. There would still be 4 stars on the jersey without Gerrard's presence 10 years ago. An absolute legend.  :'(

T Fearon

Hard to say which Glens of Antrim man is under more pressure now.Brendan Rodgers or Alasdair Mc Donnell

laoislad

Quote from: Over the Bar on May 16, 2015, 07:28:43 PM
<<Tumbleweed>>
I'd say there is plenty of it in the space between your two ears...
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

T Fearon

JoG2

Quote from: Tony Baloney on May 16, 2015, 09:04:22 PM

Aye, Milner  ???. There would still be 4 stars on the jersey without Gerrard's presence 10 years ago. An absolute legend.  :'(

A top top player.

I'd take Milner in a heart beat. Ferocious work rate and can play pretty much anywhere. You'd needy be adding a couple of serious game changers on top. Will be an interesting summer

Over the bar...you got ripped a new one by fellow utd fans for talking complete nonsense in the utd thread. Those gcse's won't pass themselves..get back to the books

JoG2

Quote from: hardstation on May 16, 2015, 10:16:00 PM
Quote from: JoG2 on May 16, 2015, 09:44:51 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on May 16, 2015, 09:04:22 PM

A top top player.

Yer toot!

You on the toot?

JoG2

Quote from: hardstation on May 16, 2015, 10:43:38 PM
Yes. Although, putting aside your Sky Sports nonsensical "top top player", James Milner isn't anywhere near a great player in the Premier League and I don't believe that a fan of any top 10 team would be excited by the prospect of signing him.

Ah ha ! The 'top top player' was in reference to Gerrard.

The rest was re Milner, hard worker, can play anywhere etc. Enjoy the toot :-)

mouview

Best 'pool player ever*

(* without a league medal)

Over the Bar

QuoteOver the bar...you got ripped a new one by fellow utd fans for talking complete nonsense in the utd thread. Those gcse's won't pass themselves..get back to the books

Stevie Me going out on a whimper has rattled someone!  Milner?  Grafter?  yes.  Liverpool standard? Yes.   Top player?  Not a chance.  Has always and will always be a confidence player.   Things go wrong for him and he falls to pieces.  Not the sign of a top player.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Over the Bar on May 16, 2015, 11:24:12 PM
QuoteOver the bar...you got ripped a new one by fellow utd fans for talking complete nonsense in the utd thread. Those gcse's won't pass themselves..get back to the books

Stevie Me going out on a whimper has rattled someone!  Milner?  Grafter?  yes.  Liverpool standard? Yes.   Top player?  Not a chance.  Has always and will always be a confidence player.   Things go wrong for him and he falls to pieces.  Not the sign of a top player.

Good enough for Thursday night football ?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea