The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

Quote from: supersub on February 11, 2015, 12:46:22 PM
Quote from: Orior on February 11, 2015, 10:01:19 AM
I detest the way Useless didnt even celebrate the win and he disappeared off down the tunnel as soon as the final whistle went. As someone else commented, he probably had a date in a night club.

I wonder what the other players think of Useless and his lackadaisical attitude.

Or maybe he knew he has underperformed to date and scoring that goal was only the start of patching up that particular quilt. No point going mad about it after one league goal. He knows he needs to prove himself. That and the fact he is odd anyway.

http://instagram.com/p/y8BvYJLjy4/

If that twitter feed is authentic, then I'm impressed. Nice diamond studded wooley hat,
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Bingo

Brendan Rodgers and his tricky reds win again.

And the Shelhurst park bogey put to bed.

Massive character.

And well done again Mario.  ;D

AZOffaly

Some of their play tonight was excellent to be fair. Palace looked very cagey though. Defensively LFC still look dodgy from set pieces and the like.

Minder

Quote from: AZOffaly on February 14, 2015, 08:17:07 PM
Some of their play tonight was excellent to be fair. Palace looked very cagey though. Defensively LFC still look dodgy from set pieces and the like.

Obviously Mignolet has improved from earlier in the season, not hard I know, but he is commanding his area better now, and getting very good distance on the majority of his punches.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

J70

Quote from: Bingo on February 14, 2015, 07:30:16 PM
Brendan Rodgers and his tricky reds win again.

And the Shelhurst park bogey put to bed.

Massive character.

And well done again Mario.  ;D

The bogey thing was ridiculous anyway. They tore Palace apart last May, but got carried away trying to close up the goal difference, got sucker-punched on the break and then panicked under pressurized circumstances. Earlier this season, the team was just playing dire football.

Bingo

Capt Pat

At home against Blackburn for Liverpool is a good result. Man U against Arsenal will also eliminate one of our main rivals.  :D

brokencrossbar1

You'd have to be happy enough with the draw but there is no place to be complacent either.  The next 6 weeks are so are going to be busy

Liverpool v Besiktas   Thu 19 Feb      
Southampton v Liverpool   Sun 22 Feb      
Besiktas v Liverpool   Thu 26 Feb   
Liverpool v Man City   Sun 1 Mar   
Liverpool v Burnley   Wed 4 Mar         
Liverpool v Blackburn   Sat 7 Mar   
Swansea v Liverpool   Mon 16 Mar   
Liverpool v Man Utd   Sun 22 Mar

Possibily add in 2 more Europa games 12th and 19th of March of we beat Besiktas and this means 10 games in 5 weeks so the squad will be stretched to its maximum particularly wit key games against the 2 Manchesters and Southampton.  Time to really knuckle down and pull it all together,      

Bingo

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on February 17, 2015, 10:07:01 AM
You'd have to be happy enough with the draw but there is no place to be complacent either.  The next 6 weeks are so are going to be busy

Liverpool v Besiktas   Thu 19 Feb      
Southampton v Liverpool   Sun 22 Feb      
Besiktas v Liverpool   Thu 26 Feb   
Liverpool v Man City   Sun 1 Mar   
Liverpool v Burnley   Wed 4 Mar         
Liverpool v Blackburn   Sat 7 Mar   
Swansea v Liverpool   Mon 16 Mar   
Liverpool v Man Utd   Sun 22 Mar

Possibily add in 2 more Europa games 12th and 19th of March of we beat Besiktas and this means 10 games in 5 weeks so the squad will be stretched to its maximum particularly wit key games against the 2 Manchesters and Southampton.  Time to really knuckle down and pull it all together,

Very much a case of one game at a time. Injuries already starting to take their toll but as they say, if you are winning games the energy levels and morale are so much better.

Rodgers touched on it at the weekend and he added that they squad is so much stronger than last year, they have players that can come off the bench and change the direction of the game. No doubt over the course of this schedule they will need everyone of the squad to play their part.

Can cope with it and, bar the possible Europa games, its nice to have 4 out of the last 5 at home.

Next two league games are huge but Southampton is the must win of the two imho.

deiseach

Liverpool bought a stack of players in the summer on the basis that there'd be a run of games around this time. Obviously it was hoped it would not be in the Europa League, but the principle is the same: they should be ready for this.

AZOffaly

Quote from: deiseach on February 17, 2015, 10:29:27 AM
Liverpool bought a stack of players in the summer on the basis that there'd be a run of games around this time. Obviously it was hoped it would not be in the Europa League, but the principle is the same: they should be ready for this.

Exactly. This is why these lads were bought, so carpe diem boys.

Gabriel_Hurl

How in the name of God does Markovic get a 4 game ban for his red card against Basel?

AZOffaly

Bingo

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 17, 2015, 11:58:32 AM
How in the name of God does Markovic get a 4 game ban for his red card against Basel?

I think the Basel player died....or something.

Orior

Quote from: Bingo on February 17, 2015, 12:19:58 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 17, 2015, 11:58:32 AM

I think the Basel player died....or something.

Lol.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians