The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

"Brad Jones's selection is fast approaching the point where its rationale will make for future memoir extracts in a tabloid near you. I don't expect to know now, but a hard hitting tell all shocker in five years time is what it is going to take for me to understand it. "Simon Mignolet did WHAT!?" I'd have to say. Because nothing else makes quite enough sense even if I put my back into it. Evertonian taxi drivers want to get on this. You could tell me anything Mignolet did and I'd take it as Gospel.

Simon Mignolet kicked a dog to death in front of the Under 14s. Pass it on."

deiseach

Quote from: imtommygunn on December 22, 2014, 01:59:00 PMEvertonian taxi drivers want to get on this.

Hardly. If they don't find out what it is, they'll just make something up.

Minus15

Sami resigned from Brighton today. Wonder could he be drafted into the coaching team at Anfield?

Bingo

Quote from: Minus15 on December 22, 2014, 11:10:04 PM
Sami resigned from Brighton today. Wonder could he be drafted into the coaching team at Anfield?

Of better again, into the first 11.

Gabriel_Hurl

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Gabriel_Hurl

Bingo

Three points and in top half of table. Display poor but settled a bit.

Swansea and Leicester at home. Possible 6 pts? Possible but unlikely probable.

cadhlancian

Good 3 points. These type of games were being lost a few weeks ago. For all the Henderson apologists on here, please spare me. He is so technically limited it's embarrassing . He can nothing when he receives the ball other than lay it back or go sideways. Work rate will take you so far, but his lack of real quality in the final third of the field is hard to hide. Tbh, you could say the same for Lucas and Joe Allen.

J70

Poor performance and a lucky 3 points.

Mignolet letting the back pass run out for a corner...???

supersub

Quote from: J70 on December 27, 2014, 04:02:02 AM
Poor performance and a lucky 3 points.

Mignolet letting the back pass run out for a corner...???

Who does that remind me of..

AZOffaly

You need lads like Henderson. Everyone can't be a lightweight flair player like Coutinho or Sterling. The problem is when people expect Henderson to be something he isn't, and that's not fair to him. Maybe the real issue is there's too many water carriers and not enough flair, but I'd have Henderson before Allen every day .

heganboy

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

JoG2

Quote from: heganboy on December 28, 2014, 06:49:11 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on December 27, 2014, 09:28:01 PM
I'd have Henderson before Allen every day .

+1

In what role though? 

Spent the afternoon with  a good friend back for Christmas.  Lives in Liverpool and has been a season ticket holder for 20 years...the way the team has been playing this season, the consensus over through among alot of fans is if it continues during the next 3 week Rodgers the 'helper' will be gone. They cannot see where or how the turnaround starts...pity

CD

So what's tonight to be? Another crushing disappointment or a watershed moment for the team? I'm leaning towards the former! :-\
Who's a bit of a moaning Michael tonight!