The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

Hear Man Ure supporters flew plane over Aviva tonight with banner "Giggs 13 Gerrard 0, MUFC 20 times"  ;D

Tony Baloney

Quote from: T Fearon on May 14, 2014, 09:12:02 PM
Hear Man Ure supporters flew plane over Aviva tonight with banner "Giggs 13 Gerrard 0, MUFC 20 times"  ;D
Pathetic stuff at this stage. Multi-millionaire, international footballer mocked by sad little men. I know who gets the last laugh!

laoislad

Quote from: Tony Baloney on May 14, 2014, 09:27:21 PM
Pathetic stuff at this stage. Multi-millionaire, international footballer mocked by sad little men. I know who gets the last laugh!
Someone with too much time and money
They would have been better off giving the money to charity.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

laoislad

Ibe played very well apparently.
That young fella is gonna be better than Sterling I reckon.
Next season could be a big season for him.

T Fearon

Yes,sensational performance against Shamrock Rovers makes you a world beater alright :-[

Geoff Tipps

Was designed to appeal to the lowest common denominator. No surprise you enjoyed it.

T Fearon

Ha ha ha! It seems to have pissed the scousers off! ;D

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: laoislad on May 14, 2014, 09:31:18 PM

Not the first time

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on May 14, 2014, 10:07:18 PM
Quote from: laoislad on May 14, 2014, 09:31:18 PM

Not the first time

;D

laoislad

deiseach

He who laughs last, thinks slowest.

Go home ref

Pathetic that 40,000 people turn out for this shite while the Irish league skids on its arse. The aeroplane display just puts the cherry on top of the poison cake truly pathetic stuff all round

under the bar

QuotePathetic stuff at this stage. Multi-millionaire, international footballer mocked by sad little men. I know who gets the last laugh!

I think it's more a case of "multi-millionaire international footballer lives to regret his sad little man actions".  Kissing the camera at Old Trafford. Loves the cameras but not at Crystal Palace obviously.   

He could take a leaf out of Jamie Carragher's book who no doubt thinks the same about him as other real club players think of big-time charlies who think its all about them.

What goes around comes around Stevie.

http://cdn3.independent.ie/incoming/article30275286.ece/69343/ALTERNATES/h342/United.jpg

laoislad

Good man under the bar keep editing that post, that's 4 times you've done it now I'm sure you'll get it right eventually....

thebigfella

Just in case you all forgot  ;)

____          _
| __\_\_o___/_|           ------------------------------------------------
<[___\_\_-----<          |   GIGGS 13  GERRARD 0  MUFC20TIMES  |
|  o'                             ------------------------------------------------