Or win both and out score City by 7...

muppet

F*ck Willian!

I had 0-1 backed.
MWWSI 2017

EC Unique

Have Chelsea finally signed Stevie Me? He was their best player.  ;D

CD

Radio and TV talking like the title is gone for Liverpool - there'll be a twist yet - it's been that kind of season! Come on Crystal Palace and (I never thought I'd say this) Everton! I still think City will drop points so it's up to Liverpool to beat Palace and Newcastle.
Who's a bit of a moaning Michael tonight!

T Fearon

City 1 up already! Closing in on the title!

T Fearon

Scousers won't win at Selhurst Park next week either

Milltown Row2

City will defo drop points, can't see them getting much from Everton, Liverpool have to (and will) manage the required wins against a poor Palace and Newcastle teams.

Thought before the game Liverpool should have adopted similar tactics and settled for a draw
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 27, 2014, 04:30:14 PM
City will defo drop points, can't see them getting much from Everton, Liverpool have to (and will) manage the required wins against a poor Palace and Newcastle teams.

Thought before the game Liverpool should have adopted similar tactics and settled for a draw
Agreed points will be dropped. Liverpool just need to win their remaining games and should defeat both Crystal Palace and Newcastle.

rodney trotter

City have Toure  back and are well capable of beating Everton at Goodison.

AQMP

Two more wins and we're champions...of Europe ;)

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Captain Obvious on April 27, 2014, 04:33:39 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 27, 2014, 04:30:14 PM

Agreed points will be dropped. Liverpool just need to win their remaining games and should defeat both Crystal Palace and Newcastle.

Can't see Liverpool losing either games, city and Everton has a lot riding on it.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

AQMP

OK to be serious for a moment, I still think Liverpool will win the league.  To use a word I hate in a sporting context I think they "deserve" to win it.  Since Xmas they've been the best team by far, certainly the best team to watch and have played exciting, entertaining football. I think it would be a travesty if Chelsea sneaked in there and unjust if City pipped them.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea