supersub

Quote from: Walter Cronc on February 17, 2014, 02:07:32 PM
Quote from: supersub on February 17, 2014, 01:55:24 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 16, 2014, 11:25:49 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on February 16, 2014, 11:22:11 PM
Quote from: hardstation on February 16, 2014, 11:19:38 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on February 16, 2014, 11:16:56 PM
Quote from: hardstation on February 16, 2014, 11:14:15 PM
The dive reminds me of that celebration where the players pretend they've caught a fish.

So you think it was a dive?
Perhaps simulation is a better word.

Simulation of a dive perhaps?
If he hadn't have jumped about like a eejit he'd maybe win the odd penalty

Like the first one?

Anyway I am somewhat pleased after yesterdays game if not frustrated. We were the better team applying all the pressure and they had few clear cut chances throughout the game. Yes the result didn't go our way but on another day (and form lately fills me with confidence on this) we could have scored another 5, or at least enough to win - and I'll not mention the refereeing. We cut them open several times and I genuinely don't fear playing anyone at this moment in time. We should definitely be looking up to catch third than holding on for fourth in the league. Roll on the run in and we will give it a good crack!!

We, we, we!!

No, one, cares!!

deiseach

Quote from: supersub on February 18, 2014, 12:50:08 AM
We, we, we!!

No, one, cares!!

It's a relief to see a post as anodyne as questioning the whole 'we' business when it comes to people not from Liverpool supporting the Reds rather than yet another smear. Progress of a kind.

Bingo

Liverpool facing a bit of a fixture crisis it seems....believe it or not!

The Sunderland game is already gone from the 10th March as they play in FA cup that week. They have a postponed game to play V City in the league from last week. They play in the League cup final, so have another weekend PL game to re-arrange. As its stands they have 3 re-arranged games to play before any further games in the FA cup if they progress or if they have a replay.

The City game is also subject to change if they beat Wigan in the next round. City have the Carling Final as well plus the next FA Cup weekend to re-arrange and the postponed game with Sunderland. Thats 3 games to re-arranfe to play before any further games in the FA cup if they progress or if they have a replay, the Liverpool game will be the 4th. They have the CL as well, will know more on it tonight.

City V Liverpool be a dream for Sky if they two teams are still competing for places in the last few weeks.

Means Liverpool will have a few spare weekends to look forward to - warm weather break perhaps? Then they could have a few busy weeks to get the fixtures in.

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: Bingo on February 18, 2014, 10:34:12 AM
Liverpool facing a bit of a fixture crisis it seems....believe it or not!

The Sunderland game is already gone from the 10th March as they play in FA cup that week. They have a postponed game to play V City in the league from last week. They play in the League cup final, so have another weekend PL game to re-arrange. As its stands they have 3 re-arranged games to play before any further games in the FA cup if they progress or if they have a replay.

The City game is also subject to change if they beat Wigan in the next round. City have the Carling Final as well plus the next FA Cup weekend to re-arrange and the postponed game with Sunderland. Thats 3 games to re-arranfe to play before any further games in the FA cup if they progress or if they have a replay, the Liverpool game will be the 4th. They have the CL as well, will know more on it tonight.

City V Liverpool be a dream for Sky if they two teams are still competing for places in the last few weeks.

Means Liverpool will have a few spare weekends to look forward to - warm weather break perhaps? Then they could have a few busy weeks to get the fixtures in.

Will have a weekend off before the United game. I think it could lead possibly to playing City and Chelsea within the course of
the same week.

supersub

Quote from: deiseach on February 18, 2014, 10:06:51 AM
Quote from: supersub on February 18, 2014, 12:50:08 AM
We, we, we!!

No, one, cares!!

It's a relief to see a post as anodyne as questioning the whole 'we' business when it comes to people not from Liverpool supporting the Reds rather than yet another smear. Progress of a kind.

Very very ironic and you don't even know it  ;D

deiseach

Quote from: supersub on February 18, 2014, 01:32:08 PM

There's lots I don't know, but at least I know it ;)

supersub

Quote from: deiseach on February 18, 2014, 01:50:25 PM
Quote from: supersub on February 18, 2014, 01:32:08 PM

There's lots I don't know, but at least I know it ;)

As long as you can admit it  :)

Captain Obvious

CD

Feel more confident with that back 4! Nice to see Agger and Johnson back.

Anyone have a link to the game for me!
Who's a bit of a moaning Michael tonight!

el_cuervo_fc

Stronger looking line up. Hopefully Johnson gets his finger out and gets back to form. Definitely feel more comfortable with Agger back in.

give her dixie

next stop, September 10, for number 4......

supersarsfields

Quote from: CD on February 23, 2014, 01:05:30 PM
Feel more confident with that back 4! Nice to see Agger and Johnson back.

Anyone have a link to the game for me!

+1

Gaffer

"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Gaffer

Quote from: Gaffer on February 23, 2014, 01:50:41 PM
or

http://goatd.net/77510/watch-liverpool-vs-swansea-city

ignore  download manager warning. x away the ad and go full screen  English commentary

(that's on my laptop anyway, others may be different)
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"