The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

Bingo

Quote from: tommysmith on September 25, 2012, 05:12:45 PM
QuoteLiverpool will do nothing until they get a decent striker and get rid of  to play alongside Suarez

Fixed that for you.

brokencrossbar1

I see young Sinclair has been brought into the senior squad for tonight's game v WBA.  He will be the youngest ever player if he plays at the tender age of 16 years and 6 days after only turning 16 last week!  He would be ineligible for his club senior team in hurling though! :P  Sama and Yesil expected to play some part,

Denn Forever

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on September 26, 2012, 01:45:14 PM
I see young Sinclair has been brought into the senior squad for tonight's game v WBA.  He will be the youngest ever player if he plays at the tender age of 16 years and 6 days after only turning 16 last week!  He would be ineligible for his club senior team in hurling though! :P  Sama and Yesil expected to play some part,
[/b]

He is Minor so he can play Senior or is it different in Hurling?
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Milltown Row2

Quote from: stew on September 25, 2012, 03:30:00 PM
Evans should have gotten a red, Suarez should have gotten a penalty but didnt, Valencia's was a stonewall penalty and Liverpool got jobbed.

Evans had his foot on the ball before he was clattered, it should not have been a sending off either, Valencia's was not a penalty but would it have been a foul outside the penalty box? Suarez was unfortunate not to get a penalty as he was on the ball a fraction before Evans and thus a penalty.

Hard calls for the referee, but I really don't think they have preference for teams and don't give a shite on who wins
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Evans should have gotten a red, Suarez should have gotten a penalty but didnt, Valencia's was a stonewall penalty and Liverpool got jobbed.

United's form thus far has been underwhelming and to me they look like a team that is going to finish outside the top three, Arsenal seem to be the real deal, City are going nowhere and Chelski are going to be a handful for anybody.

I don't know why united don't play like they did at the start of last season, fast, exciting, attacking play, Liverpool had more possession and looked to be the better team, they will climb out of this mess but they are going to need to invest heavily in a goalscorer or three in January.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Denn Forever on September 26, 2012, 01:55:10 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on September 26, 2012, 01:45:14 PM
[/b]

He is Minor so he can play Senior or is it different in Hurling?

No, he is still u16 for this season (GAA season :D)

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

deiseach

Kelvin MacKenzie wants an apology from South Yorkshire Police for the traumas they caused him to suffer over Hillsborough. Irony is dead.

ross4life

United's form thus far has been underwhelming and to me they look like a team that is going to finish outside the top three, Arsenal seem to be the real deal, City are going nowhere and Chelski are going to be a handful for anybody.
United haven't finished outside of the top three for over 20 years brave call if you think it's going to happen this season.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Bingo

Quote from: deiseach on September 26, 2012, 04:57:36 PM
Kelvin MacKenzie wants an apology from South Yorkshire Police for the traumas they caused him to suffer over Hillsborough. Irony is dead.

An absolute spineless creature who is trying to paint himself as some sort of victim in all this.

I thought he couldn't go lower but apparently he can.

Bingo

Jerome Sinclair aged 16 years and 6 days on the bench tonight according to his twitter account

Bensars

Quote from: deiseach on September 26, 2012, 04:57:36 PM

doesnt suprise me in the slightest ! An arrogant obnoxious sc**bag !

Bensars

Quote from: Bingo on September 26, 2012, 06:05:55 PM
Jerome Sinclair aged 16 years and 6 days on the bench tonight according to his twitter account

BC1 4 hours faster !

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Bensars on September 26, 2012, 06:08:05 PM
Quote from: Bingo on September 26, 2012, 06:05:55 PM

BC1 4 hours faster !

Not the first time I bate a Blayney man to the ball!