The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

new devil

Quote from: Bingo on September 12, 2011, 10:17:41 AM
That result and game annoyed in on Saturday, wasn't the display or that, just the manner of defeat - suspect peno given and two peno's not given for us, i'd have given the 2  ;)

One of those games where nothing was going to go in - Suarezs miss at end was a real blow. As for Hendersons and Adams efforts  ::)

Maybe we still lack that ruthlessness up front.

Last year we lost 2-0 on stoke and were lucky to get Nil. So one positive is that its a million miles away from that defeat. Pressure now going to Spurs at weekend, have to be looking at 3 points.

Yessssss we only lost 1-0 to stoke this year

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: new devil on September 16, 2011, 10:53:58 AM
That result and game annoyed in on Saturday, wasn't the display or that, just the manner of defeat - suspect peno given and two peno's not given for us, i'd have given the 2  ;)

One of those games where nothing was going to go in - Suarezs miss at end was a real blow. As for Hendersons and Adams efforts  ::)

Last year we lost 2-0 on stoke and were lucky to get Nil. So one positive is that its a million miles away from that defeat. Pressure now going to Spurs at weekend, have to be looking at 3 points.

We know you're a bit slow but 4 days to come up with that response. Wow!

EC Unique

:D :D

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: EC Unique on September 16, 2011, 11:50:07 AM

anyone watch dumb and dumber, it was on recently?  :P

A.B.U

Quote from: EC Unique on September 16, 2011, 11:50:07 AM

Did your mother drop you when you were a child?

EC Unique

It amazes me how easy it is to command a reaction on this thread. It reflects the intelligence level of those who react.

Gabriel_Hurl

rossie mad

Quote from: EC Unique on September 16, 2011, 01:14:17 PM
It amazes me how easy it is to command a reaction on this thread. It reflects the intelligence level of those who react.

Thats ironic coming from you  ::)

A.B.U

The only intelligence it reflects is yours,and it shows you are severely lacking in any.
I fear though you are too dumb to even realise this.

You do realise this is a internet discussion forum and the only way of interacting with other posters is to reply to other posts.
Someone replying to a post of yours and pointing out your obvious intellectual disability is not a sign of that person rising to some childish bait that you claim to have thrown.
Every time you are caught out on something you use this immature 'I was only winding and you're all so easy' stance to try and cover your lack of any form of a functioning brain.

I really don't think you are fooling anybody that you are some sort of WUM Mastermind,do you actually believe you are?

EDIT: I know this post is leaving me open to yet another 'Your all so easy wind up' reply from EC Unique but I'll take the chance anyway that maybe he will cop onto himself a small bit.

gawa316

Quote from: new devil link=topic=11101.msg1018212#msg1018212 date=1316166838

img]http://i.imgur.com/EbNKV.jpg[/img]

Insua must've got a quick flight back from Portugal...oh no I've fallen into new devil's complex web of 'windupery', shame on me for taking the bait :-[

laoislad

Reports that Stevie G will be back for Brighton game during the week.
It be a great boost to have him back.

Tough one tomorrow,really need to get something from the game.
I think maybe Kenny might bring Carroll back in starting line up with maybe Henderson losing out and Kuyt going out wide.
Bellamy was lively also when he came on last week so might be pushing for a start I doubt it though,can see him being used as a sub again.
It's great how many options Liverpool now have!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

EC Unique

Quote from: A.B.U on September 16, 2011, 05:48:12 PM

The only intelligence it reflects is yours,and it shows you are severely lacking in any.
I fear though you are too dumb to even realise this.

You do realise this is a internet discussion forum and the only way of interacting with other posters is to reply to other posts.
Someone replying to a post of yours and pointing out your obvious intellectual disability is not a sign of that person rising to some childish bait that you claim to have thrown.
Every time you are caught out on something you use this immature 'I was only winding and you're all so easy' stance to try and cover your lack of any form of a functioning brain.

I really don't think you are fooling anybody that you are some sort of WUM Mastermind,do you actually believe you are?

EDIT: I know this post is leaving me open to yet another 'Your all so easy wind up' reply from EC Unique but I'll take the chance anyway that maybe he will cop onto himself a small bit.

Of course my aim is to do a bit of winding up now and again. Anyone who takes these threads seriously all of the time needs to have a wee chat with themselves. With a user name like ABU I would guess your aim is a wind up some times.  Maybe you would have been better with one of your other user names to lecture me on being a WUM?

Minus15

I could see something like this today:

Reina
Skrtel
Carragher
Agger
Enrique
Kuyt
Lucas
Adam
Downing
Carroll