Memorable acts of sportsmanship in GAA games

Started by Hardy, January 12, 2009, 10:14:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on January 19, 2009, 07:22:10 PM
Quote from: tyssam5 on January 17, 2009, 09:38:30 PM
Quote from: Mike Sheehy on January 16, 2009, 06:58:34 PM
QuoteOr just maybe they couldn't be feckin' arsed giving an opinion on something so pathetic, just maybe

Yes, I agree with you. It was pathetic of Gormley to goad an opponent after the final whistle was blown.

It was sporting of you to stay off the board for the last three months following your latest All-Ireland final defeat.

Have the wounds healed sufficiently for you to peek out for under the rock where you've been hiding?

as I told your bum buddy Tyrones Own, I've been on the board consistently since september. Try come up with a better bait.

I fully expect a reprimand from mod3 to Mike over this statement  ::)

Quote1. Personal abuse.
    Personal abuse is one of the most common problems on internet boards. Known sometimes as 'playing the man', whether foul language is used or not, this behaviour is
    not allowed.
    e.g. Calling someone a fat fool is the same as calling someone something more vulgar. This rule applies even in situations where another user has breached this, or
    another rule. Retaliation is still a breach of the rule.

Penalties- 1st Offence - Warning,  Second Offence - 2 Day Ban, Third Offence - 10 Day Ban, Fourth Offence - Permanent Ban

Tyrones own

I wouldn't give him the pleasure to report him Gabe... any man that has to resort to insults is laughed off around here.
Still a little bitter obviously :'(
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

ziggysego

Quote from: Tyrones own on January 19, 2009, 07:33:41 PM
Speaking of bum buddies...get off your knees zig  ;)

I'm only 3ft tall. Don't need to get on my knees....
Testing Accessibility

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Tyrones own on January 19, 2009, 08:09:31 PM
I wouldn't give him the pleasure to report him Gabe... any man that has to resort to insults is laughed off around here.
Still a little bitter obviously :'(

Ah i know - i was just trying to highlight the language he has to use to try and get his pathetic point across

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on January 16, 2009, 06:58:34 PM
QuoteOr just maybe they couldn't be feckin' arsed giving an opinion on something so pathetic, just maybe

Yes, I agree with you. It was pathetic of Gormley to goad an opponent after the final whistle was blown.

Will you ever give up your oul whinging about that game, it's a done deal, over, finished, done and dusted, and if the biggest gripe you have about it is something as unsubstantiatable and unverifiable as an alleged goading after the final whistle... well, that's just pathetic, really pathetic.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...