Memorable acts of sportsmanship in GAA games

Started by Hardy, January 12, 2009, 10:14:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fear ón Srath Bán

Fair dues to the Cats, 'tis a great gesture.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

RMDrive

Two good examples from Tony Healy and Kilkenny. Such examples have been few and far between on the this thread.

ziggysego

Fair play to the Cats. Puts the complaining of the few Dubs in place, doesn't it ;)
Testing Accessibility

Fear ón Srath Bán

Careful there Ziggy, remember the last time you invoked the memory of an unrelated incident on this thread: the merchants of pathos and masters of absence of evidence were implacably on your case, tread lightly  ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Croí na hÉireann

Speaking of which, any chance of any answer ziggy???
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

ziggysego

Oh yes, forgot. I can concede that I can not be 100% of my assessment with the photos and video. Certainly no more than you can either.
Testing Accessibility

Croí na hÉireann

I am one gazillion (Jaysus that's an actual word according to the spell checker) percent sure that in the below link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkTL4PEdbgI&feature=related

Gormley was on the ground facing away from Galvin at the final whistle, he get up, turned around and then bent over Galvin. Which was all I posted in the first instance before u came in over the top...

ziggysego

Over the top? Why? Because I don't believe it and the evidence I proved could disprove your theory. My God word, I tried to end the arguement and meet you half way.
Testing Accessibility

Croí na hÉireann

Over the top because u said "That's not true and you know it.", you may as well have said you're posting lies.

You're "evidence" against a picture taken in one moment in time was another picture taken in a different moment in time. I know you're fairly clued in ziggy so was a bit surprised with this bit of "logic". I've supplied footage and u can make out the characters relevant to the episode, I can't make u watch it so I think I'll rest my case m'lord...

ziggysego

Footage? Fuzzy video take from what looks like the upper deck of the Hogan Stand? Doesn't cut it for me son.

Now I'm not one to defend Tyrone players if I think they are in the wrong, but in this cast Gormley wasn't.
Testing Accessibility

Croí na hÉireann

Fuzzy me hole and it's taken from rte's broadcast of the final "son"  ::) You can watch the same incident 19 mins in on this link as well http://dynamic.rte.ie/av/200-2425181-512-288-t.smil but me thinks you'd prefer not to comment on your own...

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: ziggysego on January 19, 2009, 04:13:24 PM
Connection Error.... *coughs*

Open with realplayer... *feckin young fellas nowadays*

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Croí na hÉireann