iphone applications

Started by imtommygunn, January 04, 2009, 09:48:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Johnson

Unlocked some of the new players but no difference in them at all I think.

Though I seem to be luckier with the chinese girl and shiter with the american footballer.

New high score - 1.7 million

AhJaysusRef

Anyone use the Viper app yet?

Reviews...

el_cuervo_fc

It's very good for talking to people overseas.  Saves the bill.  It's only available for Iphone and Android users at the minute, but they are developing a blackberry app now as well.  Once that is in place they will have a good deal of the market covered.

Edit:  I'm talking about Viber

AhJaysusRef

Does it need a wifi signal or will the normal phone signal do fine?

Totally free?

Archie Mitchell

Think you would need 3G for it to work. Normal phone signal wont do. Works best over wifi.

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: AhJaysusRef on February 17, 2012, 04:29:36 PM
Does it need a wifi signal or will the normal phone signal do fine?

Totally free?

As Archie said, works over 3G but wifi is best.

It is totally free depending on your internet allowance.  It's good for picture messaging, messaging and calls.  The sound quality is better than a normal phone call as well.

vav

Downloaded the sleep talk app that was mentioned on this thread a few days ago.. Turns out I do talk in my sleep.. It's the freakiest thing ever trying to figure out what the feck the random words I throw out mean or what the bejaysus I could have been dreaming about!!  :o  :-\

Minder

GTA III is only 69p until Monday, some great memories  ;D
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Gazzler

Quote from: Minder on February 18, 2012, 07:03:21 PM
GTA III is only 69p until Monday, some great memories  ;D

Brilliant game GTA!
I download one called Jetpack last week and can't put it down very addictive game.

muppet

QuoteAnyone use the Viper app yet?

Is this a Hardy Bucks thing.
MWWSI 2017

pintsofguinness

GTA chinatown wars is 69p until Monday too. 

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Don Johnson

What way do you play GTA on the phone then? I might just download the pair of them anyway, whats £1.40.

Got 4,000,000 on Temple Run. Multiplier up another three notches after that run too so hopefully will break 5 at some stage then I might stop playing it.

Radda bout yeee

Going to France in a few weeks time I was thinking about getting a french translating app. Any point do you think and if so whats the best?

Don Johnson

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on February 20, 2012, 02:56:35 PM
Going to France in a few weeks time I was thinking about getting a french translating app. Any point do you think and if so whats the best?

I think the google one is free. Though there is also a 'French For Dummies' one you will have to pay for but from the screenshots looks like it has sections with useful phrases which could help you.

Square Ball

not sure if this has been mentioned previously.

An Iphone was stolen on us and the police stated that we should have activated the find my Iphone app that is already on the phone. We have two but none had this activated, so get it activated if you dont, pretty handy yoke

If we had it activeted we may have been able to find the wee scumbags that took it
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid