How was it for you?

Started by Square Ball, December 26, 2008, 11:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Square Ball

Well people, how did Christmas day go for you?

i had a great Christmas day, kids were delighted with presies, dinner was delightful, even if I say so myself, then rounded off with a small family gathering for drinks and sh1t talking in someones elses house, so not even any clearing up to do.

Only down side.... doing the dinner dishes :(
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

pintsofguinness

Ach alright. 
Had a good feed, my mother's some cook. Had to leave though when the brother in law arrived before someone was decked! grrrrrr!
a new baby joined the family a couple of days ago so that was good. 
Have to head in a while for another feed.   
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Square Ball

Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 26, 2008, 12:12:24 PM
Ach alright. 
Had a good feed, my mother's some cook. Had to leave though when the brother in law arrived before someone was decked! grrrrrr!
a new baby joined the family a couple of days ago so that was good. 
Have to head in a while for another feed.   

Did you have problems with him befor POG?

pintsofguinness

Yeah I talked about him before on here, last christmas I think it was. 
An agressive, bullying, hasnt a good word to say about anyone!, little ****. 

comethekingdom

Sounds like he deserves a good hiding - though Christmas is not the time to be doing it!

pintsofguinness

Quote from: comethekingdom on December 26, 2008, 02:40:22 PM
Sounds like he deserves a good hiding - though Christmas is not the time to be doing it!

hmmm yeah, but he is the father of my nephew and new baby niece and my sister sees something in him (shes the only one!) so I cant be at that.

Unrelated, my jeans are too tight today  >:(

ziggysego

Quote from: noeldebrun on December 27, 2008, 03:03:41 PM
merry Christmas to everyone on the board and a happy new year as well. oddly i spent most of my Christmas sleeping both before and after my Christmas dinner. now to get to the sales to hopefully get the guitar hero game at a good price from zavvi

How long have you been asleep for? zavvi went into administration at the beginning of the week.
Testing Accessibility

thebigfella

Quote from: Square Ball on December 26, 2008, 11:58:30 AM
Well people, how did Christmas day go for you?

i had a great Christmas day, kids were delighted with presies, dinner was delightful, even if I say so myself, then rounded off with a small family gathering for drinks and sh1t talking in someones elses house, so not even any clearing up to do.

Only down side.... doing the dinner dishes :(

Who cares, personally i think its none of your business or I don't care what you did. Although gimps like ziggy, who never get the ride, will love this thread as he can tell you every stroke of his cook he took over chrimbo.

Tyrones own

QuoteWho cares, personally i think its none of your business or I don't care what you did. Although gimps like ziggy, who never get the ride, will love this thread as he can tell you every stroke of his cook he took over chrimbo.

Feck off back to the other place.... gobshite
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Square Ball

Quote from: ziggysego on December 27, 2008, 05:19:59 PM
merry Christmas to everyone on the board and a happy new year as well. oddly i spent most of my Christmas sleeping both before and after my Christmas dinner. now to get to the sales to hopefully get the guitar hero game at a good price from zavvi

How long have you been asleep for? zavvi went into administration at the beginning of the week.

Zig

they may have went into administration but it business as usual as far as I am aware, they are still open thus a good time to buy from them

Rois

Quote from: Square Ball on December 27, 2008, 06:27:38 PM

Zig

they may have went into administration but it business as usual as far as I am aware, they are still open thus a good time to buy from them

Cross reference this to the Working over Christmas thread  :-[

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: Rois on December 28, 2008, 01:15:47 PM
Quote from: Square Ball on December 27, 2008, 06:27:38 PM

Zig

Cross reference this to the Working over Christmas thread  :-[

Was that Zaavi you were talking about Rois? Funny that was the first thing i thought of when I heard about them going into administration? Did ya havta make anyone redundant in the end? I suppose the only saving grace is that a company like that would tend to have a fairly transient staff. Wouldn't have thought there'd be too many who'd been there for years and years.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

pintsofguinness

You're working on the Zavvi thing rois and you didn't tip us off? I'm dissapointed.  

I thought getting off work for 2 weeks would be great now, only one week in, I'm bored.  

Our Nail Loney

I hear Zavvi arent accepting any gift vouchers that people may have!!

You can gt reimbursed though from the administrators, but it is a bit shit anyone who has got them as a present, and looks bad to the people who may have given them as gifts!

pintsofguinness

QuoteI hear Zavvi arent accepting any gift vouchers that people may have!!
:o  That's terrible bad form.  This is about the only year I haven't received any. 
If you're waiting to get reimbursed from the administrators forget it.

I wonder why they thouguht it was a good idea to get rid of the virgin name.