LOL. HA HA!

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Frankie Boy

LOL. HA HA!

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Frankie Boy

lol. Manys a time. 'Rammed' it into it. What about ewe?ha ha.
LOL. HA HA!

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: new devil on November 29, 2008, 10:42:21 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on November 29, 2008, 09:38:37 PM
He has made some terrible purchases in the transfer market,The amount of money he has spent on pure shite...Chopra,Healy,McShane,Stokes,Miller and many more...Fair enough every manager makes silly signings I know that but Keane seems to be making a habit of it and spending a fortune doing it.
Could see them being relegated this year.
What will all the fools who jumped on the SundeIRELAND bandwagon do if Keane jumps ship ::)
All those egits who were suddenly making weekend trips to Sunderland to follow them because Roy Keane was their manager,There were even idiots on here claiming he was gonna have them in Europe ffs..
He might make a decent 1st Divison manager but he at the moment doesn't seem to have what it takes to succeed in the Premier League despite keeping them up last year.
In fact they were nearly a better side last year,He has brought in to many players if you ask me
Its a true saying that generally good players don't make good managers

Yea the same as the egits who make the trip to liverpool because there grandfather is from there  ::) ::)

Change the record son

I don't see what me having relatives from Liverpool have got to do with this thread? Do you wanna explain?
Are you saying Sunderland was awash with Irish fans before Mr.Keane arrived?
Do you not think the hype was a little ridiculous?Or are you one of those fools that actually believed Sunderland were going to be a top club because a world class player was suddenly going to become a world class manager overnight...

Be carefull how you reply now I wouldn't want to see you getting banned again

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Frankie Boy

Niall Quinn as well.

I know a few Villa fans who decided to support Villa cos they had a right few Irish players.
Still support them, poor sods.lol
LOL. HA HA!

Donagh

Heard a stat the other week about there only being one team that has stayed up in their second season after being promoted, so no matter how much he spends he'll be creating a little bit of history if he establishes Sunderland as a 1st division team.

Frankie Boy

Quote from: Donagh on November 30, 2008, 01:00:04 AM
Heard a stat the other week about there only being one team that has stayed up in their second season after being promoted, so no matter how much he spends he'll be creating a little bit of history if he establishes Sunderland as a 1st division team.
Seriously? Who are they? Not sure if I believe that but don't really know.
LOL. HA HA!

Donagh

Quote from: Rossie11 on November 29, 2008, 10:43:55 PM
When he took over they were 2nd from bottom of championship. They spent a fortune and got promoted.
The team who were bottom Derby also went up... Derby had a poor start last season and their manager got the door.
They spent a fraction of what Keane has spent. He has spent more than Madrid in his time there. Some woeful buys.
I cant see him lasting until end of the season. If they are still in the relegation dogfight come March I reckon he will be sacked.With the money they have spent they cant afford to go down

Not sure about that. The Drumaville crowd picked the club up massively undervalued - I think somewhere in the region of 10 or 20 million. Even adding on their total expenditure under Keane the clubs assets are most likely still worth more than the outlay. Add in the tv money and they are a club in a very healthy financial position - according to the SBP who do regular reports on them.

Donagh

Quote from: Frankie Boy on November 30, 2008, 01:07:50 AM
Seriously? Who are they? Not sure if I believe that but don't really know.

Couldn't tell you Frankie, soccer wouldn't be my sport - just read it in one of the papers, probably the Tribune.

Frankie Boy

Portsmouth? Man City? Leicester? off the top of my head.
Probably read your post wrong.lol
LOL. HA HA!

The Real Laoislad

Thats not true...

Man City,Blackburn Rovers,Wigan,West Ham,Newcastle were all promoted into the Premiership and are still there
You'll Never Walk Alone.