East Béal Feirste

Started by DirtyDozen12, October 15, 2009, 02:00:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

milltown row

my local till i left home, well that and 'Hienz's' well, Red Devil as its called now.

they were proper run down pubs before being bought over  >:(

blewuporstuffed

I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Zapatista

Would ye not convert to Unionism?

Overthebar!

the cheapest you can find is £425? that seems pretty expensive. i take it that is to live on your own? living in a brand new place near annadale embankemnt for much less than that!

redhugh

Hard to beat the more seasoned candidates 5 Sams :P
Milltown I know a fella that was born in what is now the keg room of the red devil when Paddy Hinds owned it. Not that his ma was a dipso ,it was at that time the wee house next door.

Orior

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on October 15, 2009, 02:12:49 PM
Quote from: johnneycool on October 15, 2009, 02:11:17 PM
How East are you talking about?

I know a good few people of the catholic persuasion out the Newtownards road. Can't say i know anyone living round Dee street though.

Maybe about sydenham area / holywood road? Thoughts?

Some GAA boarders work in that neck of the woods! If your name is Ronan O'Gara, then change it to Keith Gillespie.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

DD12 have you thought of North Belfast/Antrim Road?
Tbc....

DirtyDozen12

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on October 15, 2009, 04:39:14 PM
DD12 have you thought of North Belfast/Antrim Road?

Not really, would you recommend North Belfast and if so, where abouts?  I know Antrim rd, but any other areas in North belfast as well?
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

Rois

Yay GDA, I was waiting for ya!!

C'mon up and join the other Tyrone supporters up this direction.  Antrim Road/Somerton Road/Fortwilliam Park is littered wtih them!

Orior

Quote from: Rois on October 15, 2009, 05:26:21 PM
Yay GDA, I was waiting for ya!!

C'mon up and join the other Tyrone supporters up this direction.  Antrim Road/Somerton Road/Fortwilliam Park is littered wtih them!

It is indeed
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

brokencrossbar1

You're safe as houses in the North of the city, just stay away from the Upper Cavehill Road direction, some seriously dodgy folk up that neck of the woods!!! 

I don't know about £425 though and what you would get for that.  You probably would get something decent in the streets between the Antrim Road and the Cavehill Road.

Lady GAA GAA

i dont understand. is 425 for one person in one house?

cville

Look, the west is okay but if you want to go a bit more fenian upmarket, head towards Ballyhackamore. The fact is that whilst the west has its own Sainsburys now, you are far still far more likely to see two dogs (usually an alsatian and a cocker spaniel)  humping the hole of each other outside the front doors of the Andytown one that you are at Forestside. It's little things like that that make a difference.

Minder

Quote from: cville on October 15, 2009, 09:51:12 PM
Look, the west is okay but if you want to go a bit more fenian upmarket, head towards Ballyhackamore. The fact is that whilst the west has its own Sainsburys now, you are far still far more likely to see two dogs (usually an alsatian and a cocker spaniel)  humping the hole of each other outside the front doors of the Andytown one that you are at Forestside. It's little things like that that make a difference.

Point of order, Sainsburys is not in Andytown.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Tony Baloney

I thought A'town started at the roundabout by the Kennedy Centre?