East Béal Feirste

Started by DirtyDozen12, October 15, 2009, 02:00:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

DD12 wouldn't bother with the E Belfast move - http://www.u.tv/News/Bomb-explodes-in-east-Belfast/38465841-d11b-45df-a39c-a3e54b8071d4

Bomb explodes in east Belfast
A bomb has exploded underneath a car in east Belfast.

Friday, 16 October 2009

The area around the property at Kingsdale Park has been cordoned off and the Gilnahirk Road has been closed.

It is understood that the intended target may have been an off-duty member of the security forces but a woman without any security force connections had just got into the car to drive off when the device triggered.
Tbc....

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on October 16, 2009, 10:12:43 AM
DD12 wouldn't bother with the E Belfast move - http://www.u.tv/News/Bomb-explodes-in-east-Belfast/38465841-d11b-45df-a39c-a3e54b8071d4

Bomb explodes in east Belfast
A bomb has exploded underneath a car in east Belfast.

Friday, 16 October 2009

The area around the property at Kingsdale Park has been cordoned off and the Gilnahirk Road has been closed.

It is understood that the intended target may have been an off-duty member of the security forces but a woman without any security force connections had just got into the car to drive off when the device triggered.

Don't see how that makes living in East Belfast any more or less safe.

Must be a torture getting a place on your own though. Paying £425 for rent would break my heart especially when you add in that you have the bills to pay yourself.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Was being tongue in cheek!  ::)

Would say that DD12 is getting a place to himself for that price.
Tbc....

Gold

Wouldn't have a clue about or go near East Belfast. What sort of life is it if u have to watch what you wear/disguise your GAA bag as your goin into your house after trainin --shit place, wouldnt go near it.

Those people actually believe they are livin in England and not on the island of Ireland --they'd want to study a map
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

brokencrossbar1

The Eastender!  Before I met the good Mrs BC i was with a girl from the Cregagh Road.  She was grand but her brother was a little Englander who modelled himself on Portillo.  Anyway, he said one night that we go to the Eastender for a pint.  This was in the middle of the marching season so as you can imagine I declined.  Place was full of real hardcore knee breakers. 

Stay north or west young DD12, safe among your own until we breed them out of the East too :P

ONeill

So where does Andersonstown end when heading up the Glen Road towards the brewery?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

Andersonstown News offices my hole.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

milltown row

Quote from: hardstation on October 16, 2009, 12:02:33 AM
Quote from: milltown row on October 15, 2009, 11:55:48 PM
Heard that also Hardstation. the bunch of grapes, was first called the Ibrox Bar until Rangers found out and told them they had to change it. so they painted over the I and used a real light paint, the I is still noticeable
You are what is known as a bullshitter and/or misinformed.

They are smarter than that. What they actually did was that they got rid of the 'I' and replaced it with an eye symbol. An oval with a dot in the middle.

Edit: Found a pic.

Honestly, they first painted over it and then changed it to what they have now, clever idea really.

as for the start of the Andytown road, there is a marker on the road that indicates the start of the road facing Curleys, entrance to andytown park, as Saffron says.

Here is a house in West Belfast

Lawnbrook Avenue, Shankill, Belfast, BT13 2QB
Type Townhouse
Bedrooms 3
Reception 1
Offer Status Let Agreed
Estate Agent Martin & Co   
Monthly
£ 425
EUR 456*

the old Lawnbrook club is gone now, but plenty of other romper rooms close by

redhugh

I'm loving that the east Belfast thread has turned into the west Belfsat thread.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: redhugh on October 16, 2009, 04:21:19 PM
I'm loving that the east Belfast thread has turned into the west Belfsat thread.

Feck the East and the West, up the North.
Tbc....