Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BG_Gael

I hear there were unsavoury scenes we'll say in Garvaghy on Saturday after an under 16 game between Stewartstown and Drumragh? Been kept very quiet. Senior players from both teams on the pitch after, youth players allegedly getting hit? Wonder if there will be any repercussions?

square_ball

Quote from: BG_Gael on September 05, 2023, 11:03:27 AM
I hear there were unsavoury scenes we'll say in Garvaghy on Saturday after an under 16 game between Stewartstown and Drumragh? Been kept very quiet. Senior players from both teams on the pitch after, youth players allegedly getting hit? Wonder if there will be any repercussions?

Fossa and the Cliffords will probably get the blame.

Thescout

Quote from: square_ball on September 05, 2023, 11:40:58 AM

Drumragh senior player caught on camera knocking a u16 player unconscious

Jerome

Wasn't the county captain excused by some posters on here for that sort of behaviour just a week ago

trueblue1234

Quote from: Thescout on September 05, 2023, 04:50:37 PM
Quote from: square_ball on September 05, 2023, 11:40:58 AM

Drumragh senior player caught on camera knocking a u16 player unconscious

Should be pointed out senior player is 18 and the u16 went running at him when he was standing back.
Whole thing kicked off after ST fullback nailed Drumragh player after the final whistle. Poor enough viewing Tbf.

Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

LeoMc

Quote from: Jerome on September 05, 2023, 05:12:31 PM
Wasn't the county captain excused by some posters on here for that sort of behaviour just a week ago

County captain was being excused by those who had not seen the videos when it was asdumef he was just out drinking. No one who was aware of the content of the video was excusing him.

Jerome

Quote from: LeoMc on September 05, 2023, 06:58:34 PM
Quote from: Jerome on September 05, 2023, 05:12:31 PM

County captain was being excused by those who had not seen the videos when it was asdumef he was just out drinking. No one who was aware of the content of the video was excusing him.

Sorry I didn't see their retraction

WT4E

I see eoin mcelhome is being targeted by AFL. Also heard lough won't play him in minors and that's why they are div 2. Must be some talent

Onthe40

he's got the tools for sure....  not sure its right depriving the lad of playing minor club... lough wouldve grade1 with him playing

clarshack

Quote from: Onthe40 on September 06, 2023, 04:50:46 PM
he's got the tools for sure....  not sure its right depriving the lad of playing minor club... lough wouldve grade1 with him playing

They are sitting top of Grade 2 atm anyway so they most likely would have been fine in Grade 1 without him. They just wouldn't have been challengers.

marty34

Quote from: clarshack on September 06, 2023, 07:04:41 PM

They are sitting top of Grade 2 atm anyway so they most likely would have been fine in Grade 1 without him. They just wouldn't have been challengers.

Who's the top minor teams in Tyrone this year and past fee years?

Goals_Will_Come

Quote from: marty34 on September 06, 2023, 08:02:23 PM

The Donaghmore super generation.
Followed by Eglish and Ardboe.

nrico2006

Why has he not played for the minors?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

trailer

Quote from: Goals_Will_Come on September 06, 2023, 09:35:47 PM
Quote from: marty34 on September 06, 2023, 08:02:23 PM

The Donaghmore super generation.
Followed by Eglish and Ardboe.

Eglish always strong at minor and underage in general. Then they all leave to go and pour concrete in Australia or San Francisco.

GaelTheGael

Quote from: nrico2006 on September 06, 2023, 11:31:57 PM
Why has he not played for the minors?
Loughmacory decided McElholm and Eoin Donaghy should focus only on Seniors. I believe Loughmacrory are the only club to have gone down this route of not letting players involved with their seniors not play their final year of Minor.