Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4father

Leagues fast approaching.  For a lot of clubs, the league is more important that championship.

St Johns look like they are going to be the struggling Division 1 team.  Who will be in the dogfight with them?

Rossa need to finally give Division 2 a proper go and if they are serious about the amount of development they have done in the last few years, they need to be in Division 1 but i still fancy Ballycastle to go up.  Is it one up still?

Milltown Row2

One up, and the games will be a lot tighter than you think 4father. Ballycastle will not get it all their own way. Gortnamona have Sambo looking after them. Rossa should always be pushing teams like Ballycastle, Glenarrife and St Johns. Clooney Gaels will not let teams get it easy also and should Ballycastle workout how to get find their pitch they will certainly get a game at it.

We are in transition at the minute, some good kids coming through and we will be blooding them throughout the year.

Ballycastle will drop points, will they drop enough for the other teams to be promoted? let ya know in August
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

múinteoirmór

Quote from: 4father on March 21, 2011, 10:13:51 AM
Leagues fast approaching.  For a lot of clubs, the league is more important that championship.

St Johns look like they are going to be the struggling Division 1 team.  Who will be in the dogfight with them?

Rossa need to finally give Division 2 a proper go and if they are serious about the amount of development they have done in the last few years, they need to be in Division 1 but i still fancy Ballycastle to go up.  Is it one up still?
Still too early for Rossa.  Our lads are a few years behind in the development phase, as I can see it.  I would not be expecting too much from them at this early stage!!!
We haven't gone away ya know!!!!  And just as long as we beat the Huns (Johns) Gerrys wee team!

Milltown Row2

Had a look at our fixtures for the coming season, the first game is at home against Rossa!! So straight into it head on.

Noticed one with Ballycastle on a Wed night up there (shakes heads, several times) who makes these things up??

no easy fixtures really.

But my first game is against Larne, division 4 :o senior playing days over >:(
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

scamroc

Are the hurling fixtures finally out? Where are they?   ???

Milltown Row2

Only have ours, Games co-ordinator sent them to me, but they are out your club sec should have them

4father

I have them all on a PDF file, if you want to send me your email address through a private message I can send them on.

múinteoirmór

Quote from: 4father on March 21, 2011, 10:26:24 PM
I have them all on a PDF file, if you want to send me your email address through a private message I can send them on.
That offer seems to go against your grain and personality! Amazing!!!!!! :o
We haven't gone away ya know!!!!  And just as long as we beat the Huns (Johns) Gerrys wee team!

4father

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz once again muinteoirmor - you're about as popular on here as a Hutu would be at a Tutsi wedding.

To the 3 who sent me your email addresses, i didn't realise i had the private messages - just sent them to the email addresses.  Sorry about the delay.

scamroc

Thanks 4father. Off to re-negotiate a honeymoon now!  ;D

CentreHalfBack

Quote from: 4father on March 21, 2011, 10:26:24 PM

4father would you please send them to me via PM. Thanks
New season - new reason

4father

CHB, i'd need your email address mate.  This does not allow you to attach a file and it is a PDF file.  Send your email address and ill get them off to you.

Scamroc - good luck with that!!!

CentreHalfBack

New season - new reason

4father

CentreHalfBack

New season - new reason